WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

Why did it make you sick? I didn`t watch the news today but I heard on the radio that Klaus won the president election. I`m curious how the Slovak president elections will look like.. There are even good chances that we might have our first female president, she will surely get my vote. And not only because she is a woman, she is one of few decent politicians here.

Interesting that when I moved to Israel I immediately got used to the local cuisine, I love it!

Because they're such corrupted idiots. Klaus paid them all to vote for him, that is for sure.. I watched it on TV, it so so freakin funny... if this is "serious politics", then..

... I so hoped the other one, Švejnar would win. Ah, what can we do now. Nothing.

When exactly are there elections in Slovakia? My whole family in Slovakia will vote for her, although we can't really be objective.. :naughty:

But I know she would make a good president.

Really? I can't even imagine what they cook in there :)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because they're such corrupted idiots. Klaus paid them all to vote for him, that is for sure.. I watched it on TV, it so so freakin funny... if this is "serious politics", then..

... I so hoped the other one, Švejnar would win. Ah, what can we do now. Nothing.

When exactly are there elections in Slovakia? My whole family in Slovakia will vote for her, although we can't really be objective.. :naughty:

But I know she would make a good president.

Really? I can't even imagine what they cook in there :)

I`m not sure when the presidential election will be, not so soon, maybe next year? I really hope that Iveta Radicova will be the president.

The Israeli cousine is very varied as it is a mixture of all kinds of cuisines. But the basic is typical oriental, mediteranian, middle eastern.. You might have heard of felafel and chumus.. And I love zaatar which is a divine spice mixture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaatar

They don`t sell it here so I always buy it when I`m in Israel. But last time I was there was in 2005 and I started to panic that my stock is over but I always have someone to bring it to me, and few days ago I got a fresh zaatar brought to me, what a relief.

I`m not sure when the presidential election will be, not so soon, maybe next year? I really hope that Iveta Radicova will be the president.

The Israeli cousine is very varied as it is a mixture of all kinds of cuisines. But the basic is typical oriental, mediteranian, middle eastern.. You might have heard of felafel and chumus.. And I love zaatar which is a divine spice mixture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaatar

They don`t sell it here so I always buy it when I`m in Israel. But last time I was there was in 2005 and I started to panic that my stock is over but I always have someone to bring it to me, and few days ago I got a fresh zaatar brought to me, what a relief.

Me too. Not that I know about politics...

but I still have a reason to hope.

Oh yeah, I heard about all of these meals, just didn't know they make them there. I like felafels :-)

What a great service! I wish someone would bring me my second favourite (apart from the czech :) ) cuisine too.. which is spanish .. i love their meals.

Me too. Not that I know about politics...

but I still have a reason to hope.

Oh yeah, I heard about all of these meals, just didn't know they make them there. I like felafels :-)

What a great service! I wish someone would bring me my second favourite (apart from the czech :) ) cuisine too.. which is spanish .. i love their meals.

Like what for example? I`ve not yet been to Spain.

Like what for example? I`ve not yet been to Spain.

Nothing special actually, but they eat a lot of fish... (i don't really like fresh water fish, but i like sea fish :-) )

I now can't think of a specialty right now, it's just typical mediteranian cousine..

Plus I think they eat a lot healthier than we do :-)

I live in the Uk... it's very different here to other european countrys

Probably because we're cut off from the rest.. because its an island!

I hate the way our politics is becoming more and more dictated by whatever George Bush says..

We wouldn't have gone to war if Bush didn't want the oil

but then again, got rid of Saddam Hussan so theres a little light at the end of the tunnel.

We eat fish & chips and roast dinners.

And Binge drink

Welcome to the Uk lol

I live in the Uk... it's very different here to other european countrys

Probably because we're cut off from the rest.. because its an island!

I hate the way our politics is becoming more and more dictated by whatever George Bush says..

We wouldn't have gone to war if Bush didn't want the oil

but then again, got rid of Saddam Hussan so theres a little light at the end of the tunnel.

We eat fish & chips and roast dinners.

And Binge drink

Welcome to the Uk lol

I sooo wanna try fish & chips... but "our version" os cod & potatoes:boxed:

very healthy:mf_rosetinted: ahhh

Well the chips are always huge squishey sticks of potatoe and the fish it battered.. Batter is the same mixture as pancakes and yorkshire puddings, easy to make and can go on anything apparently

I haven't tried battered Mars bar yet, but a lot of people have

That battered mars bar must be a calorie bomb!!:shocked::D

Its Emma... and erm, today was my revision day..

Eeek... its almost over and Im out tonight

Ive been on the onternet all day!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo

On the other hand, Ive had a good week, and Ive meet a nice guy who goes to greenpeace with me :D

Ill keep you all updated on how that goes ;-)

Hehe, have you have a roast dinner before, thats lovely!

and shepards pie

Shepards pie, no, but in Portugal roast fish and roast lamb are very popular (but the roast lamb freaks me out because everytime I eat it I think of a cute baby lamb jumping around or something... and it makes me :bored:)

haha.. naughty naughty!
:roftl:

On the other hand, Ive had a good week, and Ive meet a nice guy who goes to greenpeace with me :D

Ill keep you all updated on how that goes ;-)

Forums start laziness... you should know that:mf_rosetinted:

Emma, that's a nice name:bleh:

Shepards pie, no, but in Portugal roast fish and roast lamb are very popular (but the roast lamb freaks me out because everytime I eat it I think of a cute baby lamb jumping around or something... and it makes me :bored:)

Emma, that's a nice name:bleh:

Thanks.. Ive had it all my life.. or as long as I can remember!

Ah but the roasts, do you have it with the roasted potatoes, vegtables and gravy too? Its not a roast without all the trimmings!

Ah but the roasts, do you have it with the roasted potatoes, vegtables and gravy too? Its not a roast without all the trimmings!

It really depends on what people prefer in different houses or restaurants- I don't think there is a "default" portuguese roast

There is the gravy- like the meat juice or something, and sometimes with garlic!

I really need to go to the UK and try all your food:bleh: you making me hungry :bored::naughty:

haha, what else do we eat... lots of sandwiches.. not cucumber though!

erm.. we have proper chocolate, that america doesn't really have.

Mmmh Galaxy Chocolate...

I love a good cup of tea, but I drink mainly herbal now

Just had a lovely camomile tea.

My mum has to go to England a lot to work, and she always brings me lots of nice stuff from M&S! And Cadbury creme eggs, and sherbery and all the yummy stuff you guys have:mf_lustslow:

On the other hand, Ive had a good week, and Ive meet a nice guy who goes to greenpeace with me

Ill keep you all updated on how that goes

Hi Emma :D

Haha I've been wasting a lot of time too! :thumb_yello::naughty:

Yayyy positiveness.. keep us updated!:punk:

Emma, that's a nice name

hahaha they doooo!

i've had my name all my life too! hi5!