WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

omg no one has been on this thread in day!!! what is happening to the world!:shocked: so i'll give rebirth to it how is every one doing??? on this amazing day (i am home because of a snow day!)

Really? :shocked: You have snow over there? o.o We have no snow since few weeks :blink:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

o well its not really snow any more its now rain and its flooding everything and now its suuuuuuper muddy its like glastonbury x a million! lol

glastonbury x 1000000 :roftl: Oooh I hate mud...poor u o.O

But if it was in glastonbury i wouldn't mind just for the fact it's glastonbury! :mf_rosetinted::D

hahaha sooo true is glastonbury in scotland??? or in england i am pretty sure scotland cuz it sounds more scottish

It's actually in England :) somewhere in the south... but yeah, you're right, it sounds pretty scottish!

Btw, we have almost the same number of posts, I hope we will both be making 2000 posts by the end of this week! :wink2:

o well its not really snow any more its now rain and its flooding everything and now its suuuuuuper muddy its like glastonbury x a million! lol

:roftl: yah....the....north gym...i think, (i just call it the old gym) in my school, had flooding problems. my chem room in the old building had a leak, and some spanish class on the fourth floor of the other old building was flooded :roftl: :roftl:

oh, yeah, also, aimee, i forgot to tell you, i had an AMAZING full-length un-interupted Mika dream....two days ago, i think? and you where in it! haha, you and Jess...:mf_rosetinted:

hahahah really!!!!!!!!!!! hahah when ever i have mika dreams they are soley about mika literally usually its just mikas face the whole time! lol i wake up and have drool on my pillow! (not really)

o and i finished my drawing for yasmines year book here it is:

it went from this

P1010808.jpg

to this:

P1010816.jpg

hahahah really!!!!!!!!!!! hahah when ever i have mika dreams they are soley about mika literally usually its just mikas face the whole time! lol i wake up and have drool on my pillow! (not really)

o and i finished my drawing for yasmines year book here it is:

it went from this

P1010808.jpg

to this:

P1010816.jpg

Omg, I love it! It's perfect :shocked:

youve been gone for a while! what you been up to?

WORKING!!!!!!

.....and i am leaving work now~~~

I miss you Moo Moo!!!! Something terrible!!!! And everyone else too!!!!

Hopefully I can catch up with everyone SOON!!!!!

Have a good night!!!!

:huglove:

WORKING!!!!!!

.....and i am leaving work now~~~

I miss you Moo Moo!!!! Something terrible!!!! And everyone else too!!!!

Hopefully I can catch up with everyone SOON!!!!!

Have a good night!!!!

:huglove:

good night love! come visit us soon! :huglove:

WARNING: pointless post below... :

OK, so, guys, in school i am working on this project for my class Graphic Communications

we use Photoshop a lot and InDesign too, so, so far, ive made this year 3 advertisments for one of my brother's jobs - a new company: Uloop.com (which if they choose to use, i may get paid :bleh: ) designed my own CD cover, which i actually did for Mika, and i like the way it turned out...(thats when i drew the picture i gave to Mika), and a few other things i forget. so anyways, NOW im working on screen-printing shirts, SO i need to go buy myself some blank shirts to screen-print on, but, the point is, i need to make 3 designs so far i made 2...both about mika :blush-anim-cl: i LOVE this one i made, which i am DEFFINITLY doing, and once im done i will show you guys, (ill need to figure out what colors im making this in)

so the design is Mika striking a pose on his tippytoes (im sure youve seen the picture) but i attached wings to him, i also put his name in block-y letters underneath to make it look like he is standing on his name and w/ the wings, soaring upwards

i thinnk it looks REALLY nice and if i manage to get a picture of it, ill show you guys.... :wub2:

i just wanted to let you guys know cuz it feels like a little project im doing :bleh: if i can, cuz ill have more then one shirt, ill do a bunch, tank tops and t-shirts in different colors! so i can wear it for whenever he comes to visit the U.S. again!!! and if its at a gig, depending on how many shirts i have, maybe ill give some away :wub2: (only if they look good though :thumbdown: )