WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone here celebrate Valentine's day? :) I don't...

just wondering :wink2:

haha, in actuality, no, i dont, im jewish :roftl: :roftl:

my mom says its not a jewish holiday, blah, blah,blah, dont celebrate it, but, i know its not jewish, but i dont think its anything else either, just a hallmark holiday :naughty:

(no offense meant to anybody, im just making stupid comments, you can ignore me :wink2: )

haha, in actuality, no, i dont, im jewish :roftl: :roftl:

my mom says its not a jewish holiday, blah, blah,blah, dont celebrate it, but, i know its not jewish, but i dont think its anything else either, just a hallmark holiday :naughty:

(no offense meant to anybody, im just making stupid comments, you can ignore me :wink2: )

I hate Valentine's day :) So I don't celebrate it too.. but I respect everyone's opinion :P If anyone wants to spend money on some teddy bears.. well... okay :blink:

Shalom Revica motek! I ignore this bloody holiday as much as I can!! I`m pagan, for ****`s sake :naughty:

מה שלומך חמודה?

Hey! Don't make this a hebrew thread like we use to make every thread czech&slovak! :naughty:

Shalom Revica motek! I ignore this bloody holiday as much as I can!! I`m pagan, for ****`s sake :naughty:

מה שלומך חמודה?

zomg! at medaberet ivrit! haha. rega...ani mekirah otach?

(sorry for the hebrish but, i suck at typing in hebrew on my computer...it would take too much time and the spelling would be Horribleee lol) :wub2:

Yeah >.< Nothing for me... :wink2:

Okay, maybe I would say something else if I ever had someone to celebrate it with..

but I don't think so :)

nah, if i had someone to celebrate it i with i WOULD, but i still would think it puts a lot of stress if something wrong happens, like, it COULD ruin a relationship sooo easily!

mmm, also, just thought i'd say before i forget, tonight im off to sleep over with a BUNCH of people at one persons house and then we are all going to the airport tommorow morning: just wanted to say cuz i wont be on from then till i come back sometime on sunday, im going to CALIFORNIA!!! :thumb_yello: wooo

lol :naughty:

nah, if i had someone to celebrate it i with i WOULD, but i still would think it puts a lot of stress if something wrong happens, like, it COULD ruin a relationship sooo easily!

Yeah, you are right!

Like if there's some misunderstanding with gifts.. and so on :glasses2:

zomg! at medaberet ivrit! haha. rega...ani mekirah otach?

(sorry for the hebrish but, i suck at typing in hebrew on my computer...it would take too much time and the spelling would be Horribleee lol) :wub2:

לא יודעת?

את תהיי בהופעות בלונדון?

It sucks that the Israeli thread is actually dead. Revica, do you want to revive it with me? You know that thing that our guy Jesus used to do with stoned people :wink2:

לא יודעת?

את תהיי בהופעות בלונדון?

It sucks that the Israeli thread is actually dead. Revica, do you want to revive it with me? You know that thing that our guy Jesus used to do with stoned people :wink2:

Sure!!! do you have the link? :naughty:

!אני לא חושבת כי אני באמריקה ורק בקיץ אני יהיה בארץ לקצת יותר מחודש...םליחה

Boi nerachel! Az Mika hu homo o she stam omrim kacha? :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: ani pashut lo mevinah lama anishim chayevim ladaat echad o hasheni, kodem kol, ze lo kol kach chasuv li, shehu yehiye mashehu, aval gamken...mi amar she af echad lo yachol lehiyot gam vegam? stomeret "bi"