WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

have fun!:thumb_yello::punk:

thanks i will try to watch the brits if they play there:wink2: i have a feeling there is a bigger chance that they will play there rather than here in ny but i am not sure as for my sister is a phsycology major and she thinks something is mentally wrong with my obsession i am not even kidding!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks i will try to watch the brits if they play there:wink2: i have a feeling there is a bigger chance that they will play there rather than here in ny but i am not sure as for my sister is a phsycology major and she thinks something is mentally wrong with my obsession i am not even kidding!

I believe we are in this together (-:

Why? No way you are stupid! What languages do you speak, Barunka? You have English, German, Czech, some Slovak.. And Finish & Japanese??

Erm I have czech and slovak.. (i know i don't show it, but my slovak is perfect :mf_rosetinted::roftl: )

English, German,Spanish..

And then few words in many languages, but that doesn't count :biggrin2:

thanks i will try to watch the brits if they play there i have a feeling there is a bigger chance that they will play there rather than here in ny but i am not sure as for my sister is a phsycology major and she thinks something is mentally wrong with my obsession i am not even kidding!

yeah i think you're right:thumb_yello:

haha! well don't worry because if you have a problem then we all do as well:wink2:

... i have a feeling ittll be quiet here this weekend!

i hope not:blink:

Erm I have czech and slovak.. (i know i don't show it' date=' but my slovak is perfect :mf_rosetinted: )

And then few words in many languages, but that doesn't count :biggrin2:[/quote']

now I feel stupid!:boxed:

i only speak arabic and english.. some french.. i can understand some speanish.. but that's about it:thumbdown:

Erm I have czech and slovak.. (i know i don't show it, but my slovak is perfect :mf_rosetinted::roftl: )

And then few words in many languages, but that doesn't count :biggrin2:

Which means that you are fluent in 5 languages!

There are loads of people that have only their mother tongue, especially the English speakers, but for me knowing another language is great, every language is a world of its own..

There are loads of people that have only their mother tongue, especially the English speakers, but for me knowing another language is great, every language is a world of its own..

In 4... my spanish is not that good :naughty:

Yeah.. you're right.. aneb kolik reci umis, tolikrat jsi clovekem, right? :wink2:

In 4... my spanish is not that good :naughty:

Yeah.. you're right.. aneb kolik reci umis, tolikrat jsi clovekem, right? :wink2:

4 is also good.

Very right (-: This would sound funny translated to English, something like: How many languages you know so many times you are a human. I can`t believe that Slovaks & Czechs have such a psychedelic proverb :shocked:

4 is also good.

Very right (-: This would sound funny translated to English, something like: How many languages you know so many times you are a human. I can`t believe that Slovaks & Czechs have such a psychedelic proverb :shocked:

Yeah, we have pretty rare proverbs... and not only proverbs! :naughty:

Im a bit pathetic in the language front.. I learnt french and german at school, but can't remember any of it! I can hardly speak english let alone any other languages.. bad isn't it, but I was born with a maths brain. I can do all that sorta stuff but not the real stuff

Have fun in france!

Don't miss us too much!

But you're sooo good in english :) How did you learn it so good? o.O

Really? Thanks:roftl: So are you!

I go to a British school..:wink2:

my last post before i go off to france! miss u all i will tell i guys everything when i come back kisses xoxoxoxo:wub2:

Have funnn! :punk: and be good!

...maybe not:naughty:

There are loads of people that have only their mother tongue' date=' especially the English speakers, but for me knowing another language is great, every language is a world of its own..[/quote']

I know it's such a great feeling! It's one of my favourite things to do..

Im a bit pathetic in the language front.. I learnt french and german at school, but can't remember any of it! I can hardly speak english let alone any other languages.. bad isn't it, but I was born with a maths brain. I can do all that sorta stuff but not the real stuff

Have fun in france!

Don't miss us too much!

Haha it doesn't matter what your talent is as long as you have one really:thumb_yello:

Have fun in france!

Don't miss us too much!

But I bet you are good in other things :wink2:

Yeah, we have pretty rare proverbs... and not only proverbs! :naughty:

:naughty: What else? The rate of alcoholism? :naughty:

Or the Slovak national dish? My Israeli colleague went to the canteen and ordered it but threw it all away.. You must be courageous to eat it.. and have toilet nearby :naughty:

:naughty: What else? The rate of alcoholism? :naughty:

Or the Slovak national dish? My Israeli colleague went to the canteen and ordered it but threw it all away.. You must be courageous to eat it.. and have toilet nearby :naughty:

Yeah :D

And our republic has abnormally stupid government. Today's election made me so sick :thumbdown:

Well it's all about being used to it... I think that if I came to a country where they have a completely different cousine, I'd have problems at first too... xD

Yeah :D

And our republic has abnormally stupid government. Today's election made me so sick :thumbdown:

Well it's all about being used to it... I think that if I came to a country where they have a completely different cousine, I'd have problems at first too... xD

Why did it make you sick? I didn`t watch the news today but I heard on the radio that Klaus won the president election. I`m curious how the Slovak president elections will look like.. There are even good chances that we might have our first female president, she will surely get my vote. And not only because she is a woman, she is one of few decent politicians here.

Interesting that when I moved to Israel I immediately got used to the local cuisine, I love it!