WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thumbdown: oh, do u have to go? my mum wld probably kill me if she knew i was up as it is now 4.25am but oh well!:naughty:

well, i dunno, ive been here a while so i dont wanna get caught but also i have a big trip tommorow in school but its a long drive on a coach bus SO i guess i could catch up on sleep. but. ohwell, my friends would keep me up :naughty:

GOOD NIGHT LOVES!! (for the last time :naughty: )

: :roftl:

ok, ANYWAYS, now im really off to bed, loves you all! dont post too many pages while im gone!! love you ALL, yes, ALL :roftl:

:wub2: mwuah!

Night Revica Love you:wub2:

Have nice sweet dreams of Mika (and playfighting him:wink2: )

xxx

well, i dunno, ive been here a while so i dont wanna get caught but also i have a big trip tommorow in school but its a long drive on a coach bus SO i guess i could catch up on sleep. but. ohwell, my friends would keep me up :naughty:

just to keep u up where are u going?:naughty:

We are gonna post 100 pages while you sleep, and you wll NEVER catch up

just to keep u up where are u going?:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: in all honesty, i dont remember, :lmao:

i think the constitution center or sometihng? i dunno, who cares, lol. pretty much my whole grade is going, lol, all the other teachers are PISSED :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: in all honesty, i dont remember, :lmao:

i think the constitution center or sometihng? i dunno, who cares, lol. pretty much my whole grade is going, lol, all the other teachers are PISSED :roftl: :roftl:

It is better to be pissed off than pissed on

you just jinxed yourself :roftl: :roftl: :mf_rosetinted:

o dont worry i have plenty of pimples oooo another off topic story that will take me forever for me to type and put me back lke 5 pages on this thread by the time i press enter (major run on sentence hehe). when i was in france we saw this cute yorkie dog and we have one named butons also and so my mom trying to be all french (aka trying to speak french) said "we have a chien named buttons (except she said buttons i like bootons in a french accent) and in french bouton is a pimple and the people looked at each other like wtf hehehe and after i told my mom that she called are dog pimples!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:wow majory space moment there:naughty:

o dont worry i have plenty of pimples oooo another off topic story that will take me forever for me to type and put me back lke 5 pages on this thread by the time i press enter (major run on sentence hehe). when i was in france we saw this cute yorkie dog and we have one named butons also and so my mom trying to be all french (aka trying to speak french) said "we have a chien named buttons (except she said buttons i like bootons in a french accent) and in french bouton is a pimple and the people looked at each other like wtf hehehe and after i told my mom that she called are dog pimples!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:wow majory space moment there:naughty:

:lmao: :lmao:

i just tried so hard not to laugh out loud so noone would hear me and now my stomach hurts!! :roftl:

love ya!

and seriously, im going to bed now!

ok.....slow down, calm down, take your medication :bleh: