WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:boxed: Oops...maybe u should jus not sleep at all but plough yourself with caffeine and then get an early night tomoz!!! :wink2:

Caffeine does NOTHING for me, I can drink a POT of coffee and go sraight to bed, and I am NOT kidding!

Kittie88 it has been F-U-N talking with you tonight!!!! And I hope that you will not be a stranger to this thread!!!!!!!

Have a great night/morning......

Nighty :huglove:

Thanks and I will definitely visit this thread again if u will have me!! :wub2: It has been fun and once again thankyou Holly :wub2: for everything!!! I really appreciate it!

Night :huglove:

Thanks and I will definitely visit this thread again if u will have me!! :wub2: It has been fun and once again thankyou Holly :wub2: for everything!!! I really appreciate it!

Night :huglove:

Anytime babe.... REMEMBER that!!!! :huglove:

...I indeed had that dream.... and you will never guess who WON :shocked:

Hey Holly....:shocked: Who won??? Mika? Did he get one over on you :wink2:

Do u know even though I only got 5 hours sleep in the end I still dreamt of Mika too which is really strange cos if I have less than 7 hours I dont usually dream, but it was very nice (nothing sexual but very sweet)!!! :wub2:

Hey Holly....:shocked: Who won??? Mika? Did he get one over on you :wink2:

Do u know even though I only got 5 hours sleep in the end I still dreamt of Mika too which is really strange cos if I have less than 7 hours I dont usually dream, but it was very nice (nothing sexual but very sweet)!!! :wub2:

Don't you mean nothing Chickenual :naughty:

Yeah, Mika won.....

but only because I let him!!!!! :bleh:

I have a dream about Mika almost every night.... I think it is because he is the last think I am thinking about at night! My subconcious is like MIKA... I think that is all it knows!

....at least you finally got some sleep! Me too... I slept like a baby.... *after Mika and I faught, of course*

Don't you mean nothing Chickenual :naughty:

Yeah, Mika won.....

but only because I let him!!!!! :bleh:

I have a dream about Mika almost every night.... I think it is because he is the last think I am thinking about at night! My subconcious is like MIKA... I think that is all it knows!

....at least you finally got some sleep! Me too... I slept like a baby.... *after Mika and I faught, of course*

I am jealous, I wishI dreamt of Mika every night cos I always wake up in a good mood when I do! and of course u let him win :bleh: (I am serious, i would, it would make him happy if he won and we all like a happy Mika!:wink2: )

Lol I have to admit that he is cute and funny when he is bitchy! That is why I love seeing backstage footage!!!:wub2: So did u get up ok at 5am this morning?

Believe it or not.... I got RIGHT up no problems..... I am WAY to hyper and excited about seeing Mika in 17 days.... *for the first time* I am JUST running on adreneline these days... WATCH OUT MIKA!

I watch the backstage footage MORE than I anything else.... I could just sit and listen to him talk ALL day .... Maybe his idea about just talking on the next album, is NOT such a bad idea.... :lmao:

Believe it or not.... I got RIGHT up no problems..... I am WAY to hyper and excited about seeing Mika in 17 days.... *for the first time* I am JUST running on adreneline these days... WATCH OUT MIKA!

I watch the backstage footage MORE than I anything else.... I could just sit and listen to him talk ALL day .... Maybe his idea about just talking on the next album, is NOT such a bad idea.... :lmao:

Lol yeah I know what u mean I love his voice, it is so addictive. 17 days wow!!! U will have a great time, Mika's gigs are amazing and something which leaves u on such a high, I didnt sleep the night I saw mika until 5am that is how hyped up I was! :wub2: Are u planning on dressing up???

Lol yeah I know what u mean I love his voice, it is so addictive. 17 days wow!!! U will have a great time, Mika's gigs are amazing and something which leaves u on such a high, I didnt sleep the night I saw mika until 5am that is how hyped up I was! :wub2: Are u planning on dressing up???

...no, I am a boring American - don't you remember? :lmao:

Besides it is my first time in NYC and in cold weather.... I might as well just wear a blanket and call it a day!

I am gonna be SCREAMING louder than anyone.... I have a big mouth what can I say?