WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

...no, I am a boring American - don't you remember? :lmao:

Besides it is my first time in NYC and in cold weather.... I might as well just wear a blanket and call it a day!

I am gonna be SCREAMING louder than anyone.... I have a big mouth what can I say?

Lol, yeah it may be wise I remember I went to New York in Feb a few years back and it was freezing!

about 41 days for me until I see Mika!!!:wub2: I am very tempted to dress up but not sure yet! But yeah last time I nearly lost my voice due to screaming so much, jus dont scream too loudly u wana be able to talk to Mika afterwards :wink2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol, yeah it may be wise I remember I went to New York in Feb a few years back and it was freezing!

about 41 days for me until I see Mika!!!:wub2: I am very tempted to dress up but not sure yet! But yeah last time I nearly lost my voice due to screaming so much, jus dont scream too loudly u wana be able to talk to Mika afterwards :wink2:

When I SEE Mika, I am going to be totally speechless ANYWAYS.... so I might as well SCREAM, lose my voice and have a BLAST! Then I won't seem like SUCH a speechless DORK... I can blame it on the fact that I totally LOST my voice! :lmao:

When I SEE Mika, I am going to be totally speechless ANYWAYS.... so I might as well SCREAM, lose my voice and have a BLAST! Then I won't seem like SUCH a speechless DORK... I can blame it on the fact that I totally LOST my voice! :lmao:

Lol, but u would be so annoyed if u found you werent speechless, and imagine if he started talking to u and u couldnt talk back :shocked: You arent allowed to lose ur voice, u r gonna talk to Mika if he comes out after the gig :wink2:

Lol, but u would be so annoyed if u found you werent speechless, and imagine if he started talking to u and u couldnt talk back :shocked: You arent allowed to lose ur voice, u r gonna talk to Mika if he comes out after the gig :wink2:

....I like the way you think!!!! :wink2:

That might happen. When he was standing in front of me I had this face :shocked: and:blink: I didn't know what to say. I even prepared myself but it didn't work at all. LOL

That might happen. When he was standing in front of me I had this face :shocked: and:blink: I didn't know what to say. I even prepared myself but it didn't work at all. LOL

....so you are basically saying that you will not be able to speak for me.... :naughty:

probably both...:roftl:

although i'll probably forget how to read, and i'll just give it to him.

it'll say:

"tell mika:

you love his music, his hair, and how tall he is".

see, i have no idea what i'm going to say to him!

:lmao:..... perhaps that is not SUCH a bad idea..... maybe I should just write him a letter, hand it to him, smile and say have a nice evening! :naughty:

Instead of recapturing your youth, maybe it's better to capture a youth (of legal age of course). Grab a much younger buck and ride 'em cowboy/girl like there is no tomorrow.

The worst that will happen is you'll get some exercise. If you are lucky, he'll put a smile on your face that will last for weeks. You will look a little crazy, sort of like Batman's The Joker, but it's all worth it. Ask Demi Moore.

You can't do it with baby pics, babe.

Hey Baby-No doubt

You must have been a beautiful baby-BDarin

Run, Run, Baby, Run-TJames & Shrondells

Instead of recapturing your youth, maybe it's better to capture a youth (of legal age of course). Grab a much younger buck and ride 'em cowboy/girl like there is no tomorrow.

The worst that will happen is you'll get some exercise. If you are lucky, he'll put a smile on your face that will last for weeks. You will look a little crazy, sort of like Batman's The Joker, but it's all worth it. Ask Demi Moore.

You can't do it with baby pics, babe.

Hey Baby-No doubt

You must have been a beautiful baby-BDarin

Run, Run, Baby, Run-TJames & Shrondells

I don't fuccktin' get it!

BUT, I kinda like it :das: