WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

hahaha i no i am sooo proud of my self though next thread i will probably call u revica again! hahaha i keep on switching off!

well, no worries, i dont care if you by accident call me Rev during the concert! :roftl: :roftl: (dont worry, i do answer to that name, its a long story how i have it, but, its not exactly an official nickname of me either)

ohyeah, btw, i was supposed to write this essay a week ago too :naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, no worries, i dont care if you by accident call me Rev during the concert! :roftl: :roftl: (dont worry, i do answer to that name, its a long story how i have it, but, its not exactly an official nickname of me either)

ohyeah, btw, i was supposed to write this essay a week ago too :naughty:

hahaha we really are twins!

Frebruary 2....

Next week is my last FULL week of work... So I am freaking out over here!

Wow...that is jus over 2 weeks away, god I wish my concert was that close :wub2: I cant wait, Just over 5 weeks for me!!!

I bet u r getting so excited (i know its kinda obvious from your posts :wink2:, how long are u going to New York for?

Wow...that is jus over 2 weeks away, god I wish my concert was that close :wub2: I cant wait, Just over 5 weeks for me!!!

I bet u r getting so excited (i know its kinda obvious from your posts :wink2:, how long are u going to New York for?

OMG.... it is going to be SUCH a quick trip.... BUT...

I am flying there on Friday, the concert is Saturday, and I am flying back home on Sunday!