HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest mikadodo
i am here ada just got out of the shower! hehehe i listened to the whole mika cd in the shower i was in there for like 40 mins singing and dancing lol my parents thought i was falling down! hehehe

i was drawing for a bit, i always draw things black and white,sketches are nice :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i guess this is my last post until i get back sunday :emot-sad: bi everyone keep me informed, holly mayb just mayb we will happen to run into eachother! i will be in tampa, so i guess this is good bye! my flight is leaving at 6 am and i will have to wake up in two hours (at 2 am) :sneaky2::thumbdown: i wish my dad wouldnt always take the crappiest seats but o well i will miss u all and hopefully i wont get bad withdrawal symptoms hehehe:roftl: bb :emo-sad: :tears::crybaby:

i guess this is my last post until i get back sunday :emot-sad: bi everyone keep me informed' date=' holly mayb just mayb we will happen to run into eachother! i will be in tampa, so i guess this is good bye! my flight is leaving at 6 am and i will have to wake up in two hours (at 2 am) :sneaky2::thumbdown: i wish my dad wouldnt always take the crappiest seats but o well i will miss u all and hopefully i wont get bad withdrawal symptoms hehehe:roftl: bb :emo-sad: :tears::crybaby:[/quote']

I am staying FAR away from Tampa this weekend :mf_rosetinted:

oh common, i know your on ... i see the green light :mf_rosetinted:

DONT LEAVE ME ALL ALONE HERE!!! .... please?

fine...MOO :sneaky2:

I was in the Group Therapy Thread last night!!!! I needed some help! :sneaky2:

Aimee..... we are gonna miss you!!!!!

*I BET she finds an internet connection SOMEWHERE while in FLA*

I am really gonn abe alone this weekend, cause no one comes on during the weekend.... REVICA :sneaky2:

................................. .......................................

............................ ............................................

.......................... Moo .............................................

I know, mine TOO.... seems like no matter what thread I am in... nomatter what the subject.... I always fing myself talking about Farrokh....:wub2:

Like me at school! My friends get so sick of me!!!:blush-anim-cl: Compulsive habit I guess.... :naughty: I keep stopping myself mid sentence when I can see them losing interest:thumbdown:

Like me at school! My friends get so sick of me!!!:blush-anim-cl: Compulsive habit I guess.... :naughty: I keep stopping myself mid sentence when I can see them losing interest:thumbdown:

Me too.... I use to drive everyone :insane: BUT.... they are SO use to me now... or purhaps they just have a good way of igging me when they are pretending to listen! hhmmmm... what ever the case.... I could talk about Farrokh ALL day every DAY for the rest of my life, and still not run out of :wub2:

Me too.... I use to drive everyone :insane: BUT.... they are SO use to me now... or purhaps they just have a good way of igging me when they are pretending to listen! hhmmmm... what ever the case.... I could talk about Farrokh ALL day every DAY for the rest of my life, and still not run out of :wub2:

Oh I know exactly what you mean! I even talk to myself about him....... first sign of madness... oh dear....:naughty:

Oh I know exactly what you mean! I even talk to myself about him....... first sign of madness... oh dear....:naughty:

Wanna talk about Maddness.....

I talk to him, all of the time! *and I know he hears me*

the day that he talks back, I will KNOW I have gone a bit more than just slightly mad! :lmao:

Wanna talk about Maddness.....

I talk to him, all of the time! *and I know he hears me*

the day that he talks back, I will KNOW I have gone a bit more than just slightly mad! :lmao:

hahahahaha.... like Stone Cold Crazy? (Man, I love doing that:naughty: )