• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What language is that? :mf_rosetinted:

uh....well...english.....with an additional "eth" to it...:mf_rosetinted:

GLOMP, like, when you jump on someone and hug them....but...with an 'eth' so...its GLOMPETH....yes? no? oh i give up :mf_rosetinted:

uh....well...english.....with an additional "eth" to it...:mf_rosetinted:

GLOMP, like, when you jump on someone and hug them....but...with an 'eth' so...its GLOMPETH....yes? no? oh i give up :mf_rosetinted:

So basically you are saying that you just jumped me :mf_rosetinted:

Holly!

:wub2:

How are you, love?

I could not be better, Jess! I am going to see Mika in 15 little days! OMG, we have been waiting for this for So long now.... and SOON it will be here.... an then g-o-n-e so quickly! I just hope that I do not get Mika withdrawl~ I do not want to experience that HIGH, followed by a couple days that are extremely low... seems that pretty much everyone says that they go through that! Can you IMAGINE having the power to have SUCH an affect on people? Mika has alot more power then he could ever realise!

I could not be better, Jess! I am going to see Mika in 15 little days! OMG, we have been waiting for this for So long now.... and SOON it will be here.... an then g-o-n-e so quickly! I just hope that I do not get Mika withdrawl~ I do not want to experience that HIGH, followed by a couple days that are extremely low... seems that pretty much everyone says that they go through that! Can you IMAGINE having the power to have SUCH an affect on people? Mika has alot more power then he could ever realise!

:biggrin2: I can't believe it's so soon already!

Oh, my parents said that I can't go with you and Alex. :(

But I'm going to try to convince them to leave early and maybe meet up with you two in line.

:biggrin2: I can't believe it's so soon already!

Oh, my parents said that I can't go with you and Alex. :(

But I'm going to try to convince them to leave early and maybe meet up with you two in line.

Oh that is depressing! They do not like us :tears: oh well.... get there as early as you can.... Chubby Bunny! Well, WHO are you going with? Or are your parents coming to the concert as well????

Oh that is depressing! They do not like us :tears: oh well.... get there as early as you can.... Chubby Bunny! Well, WHO are you going with? Or are your parents coming to the concert as well????

I know! :boxed: It would've been so fun staying with you guys!

They're just paranoid with the internet and stuff, although I assured them there was nothing TO be paranoid about with you two.

I don't want to miss Chubby Bunny! :no:

Well, my parents are going to take me and probably hang around NY somewhere while I'm at the concert.

I know! :boxed: It would've been so fun staying with you guys!

They're just paranoid with the internet and stuff, although I assured them there was nothing TO be paranoid about with you two.

I don't want to miss Chubby Bunny! :no:

Well, my parents are going to take me and probably hang around NY somewhere while I'm at the concert.

Are you gonna be able to stay and hang with all of the MFCers after the concert then?

Are you gonna be able to stay and hang with all of the MFCers after the concert then?

I don't know.

:crybaby:

Maybe I can convince them, but I know my mother didn't want to stay in New York all day. :tears:

I might be able to somehow work something out with my sister, though.

I'll see..