• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know.

:crybaby:

Maybe I can convince them, but I know my mother didn't want to stay in New York all day. :tears:

I might be able to somehow work something out with my sister, though.

I'll see..

MAN, this is NOT sounding good! :no:

Visions of you and me and Alex having a BLAST are better!

Well.....I sure hope things work out for the BEST!!!! You do not want to have to miss a thing! I can imagine how you feel... I am SURE you will figure something out!!!!! :punk:

MAN, this is NOT sounding good! :no:

Visions of you and me and Alex having a BLAST are better!

Well.....I sure hope things work out for the BEST!!!! You do not want to have to miss a thing! I can imagine how you feel... I am SURE you will figure something out!!!!! :punk:

Yea, what's scaring me the most, I don't know how long I'd be able to stay for a meet and greet.

:tears: I'm praying they'll show mercy on me.

I really wish my friends didn't back out on me. :( Things would've worked out way better.

Yea, what's scaring me the most, I don't know how long I'd be able to stay for a meet and greet.

:tears: I'm praying they'll show mercy on me.

I really wish my friends didn't back out on me. :( Things would've worked out way better.

SHAME on your 'so called friends' .....

don't they KNOW what they are missing? :sneaky2:

I am totally freaked out about the concet I'm going to. I'm scared everything will go wrong or somethin'...

Me too!!!! I am FREAKING.... I have SUCH a l-o-n-g way to travel.... and there is SO much that could go wrong..... IT is SO nerve racking!

Me too!!!! I am FREAKING.... I have SUCH a l-o-n-g way to travel.... and there is SO much that could go wrong..... IT is SO nerve racking!

are you kidding me. I am the one who is probably not making it to the meet up before plus the one friend that WAS supposed to go with me wont be able to unless there is a "chaperone" blah blah, pooh. so, if i DONT get someone to friggin be there , aka: use the third ticket, my original person wont come either which would probably make my mom NOT WANT ME TO GO AT ALL. she already wants to stand in line w/ me until we get in because she thinks its a 'shady area' etc. etc. and, my parents would kill me if they even thought that i, oh no!, told people on here my real name ... let alone pictures...SO, if you see me there, in line, WITH MY MOM OR DAD DO NOT APPROACH ME :thumbdown:

anyways, im trying my hardest to get this all figured out, and my dad being his israeli self is not helping cuz he doesnt really wanna think about it in advance, he's just like, whatever, dont worry about it, we'll see when we get there. and im like NOOO, i neeeeeeddd to know whats going on.

edit: heh...i just read your post, Jess, and thats overall whats happening to me, my parents want to go 'hang-out' aka: dinner w/ friends that live in NY but my mom is like, pretty much refusing to let go of me, which means i wont be able to stand in line w/ you guys!! ....idc...i will distract her and go to you guys.

you guys need to tell me though, WHAT TIME SHOULD I BE THERE TO GET IN LINE IN TIME, cuz, if i dont have the safety of being there MUCHO early, what time should i get to the line by? MUST KNOW

no more stress-talk, more MOOs

Dang Finkie that is a brilliant idea.... COME ON GUYS... you have two whole weeks..... live in the SAME state..... If yall could go together it would make everyone happy and SOLVE all of the issues!!!!!

WHAT am I gonna do without my MOO MOO?

I always post super long posts.

:roftl:

Revica, that sucks. I wish we could go together or something. :tears: What stinks most about it is we live so close, yet our parents would probably be opposed to it. :thumbdown:

my parents would FREAK :thumbdown:

if they found out i wouldnt be allowed to go anymore, im almost certain about that -sniff sniff-

now im worried! really badly too. i havent seen my friend for a couple of weeks now, even though she's my neighbour. ill see if im not doing anything tommorow if i can go over cuz me and her NEED to talk. omg :tears:

Dang Finkie that is a brilliant idea.... COME ON GUYS... you have two whole weeks..... live in the SAME state..... If yall could go together it would make everyone happy and SOLVE all of the issues!!!!!

WHAT am I gonna do without my MOO MOO?

:huglove:

I'm your moomoo? :naughty:

i feel special. :naughty: Thank you Mooie you made me smile :thumb_yello:

my parents would FREAK :thumbdown:

if they found out i wouldnt be allowed to go anymore, im almost certain about that -sniff sniff-

now im worried! really badly too. i havent seen my friend for a couple of weeks now, even though she's my neighbour. ill see if im not doing anything tommorow if i can go over cuz me and her NEED to talk. omg :tears:

My parents wouldn't totally flip, but they wouldn't be thrilled about it.

Oh, you have me WORRIED now too!!!! I hope that everything will work out!!!! Yes, you are my Moo Moo!!!!:huglove:

:wub2:

i dont care that even if im NOT in line with you (oh, god, PLEASE let me be) i WILL make sure to hang out with you :mf_rosetinted:

poor fools who get in my way :mf_rosetinted: