HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wub2:

i dont care that even if im NOT in line with you (oh, god, PLEASE let me be) i WILL make sure to hang out with you :mf_rosetinted:

poor fools who get in my way :mf_rosetinted:

I want you to be able to be at the FRONT! :sneaky2:

oh, and, noone answered my question==> WHEN DO I GET THERE ... that can still sound relatively reasonable to parents, or atleast, i need a good reason. something. lol :thumb_yello:

I do not know what to tell you there...... the later you get there the LONGER the line will be...... remember there are gonna be over 3,000 people there!

You will get your flashy heart biatch.... I got yall a couple little things to go with them too! :huglove:

AWWW, no way :wub2:

i do wub ya, i do i do! Mooooo :thumb_yello:

:roftl: when we get closer to the date i will make sure to make a list of what to bring. i think someone is bringing marshmellows....i will ask later if you want me to bring some (the mini's)

:roftl: when we get closer to the date i will make sure to make a list of what to bring. i think someone is bringing marshmellows....i will ask later if you want me to bring some (the mini's)

Why bring Minis when you are not even gonna be there :sneaky2:

oh, and, noone answered my question==> WHEN DO I GET THERE ... that can still sound relatively reasonable to parents, or atleast, i need a good reason. something. lol :thumb_yello:

I'm not sure, honestly. Maybe try getting there by four or five?

Minis are for pansies.

:sneaky2:

I'm not sure, honestly. Maybe try getting there by four or five?

At that time there is going to be a line a mile long..... how can you expect to just walk up to the front where we are? You would get MOBBED :mf_rosetinted:

At that time there is going to be a line a mile long..... how can you expect to just walk up to the front where we are? You would get MOBBED :mf_rosetinted:

reallly? 4/5 is pretty early....ISNT IT??!?!!?!!?

and here i was considering 3!!! seriously?!?! THAT BAD??!!?!