WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

reallly? 4/5 is pretty early....ISNT IT??!?!!?!!?

and here i was considering 3!!! seriously?!?! THAT BAD??!!?!

Tell your parents you have to be there at 8:00AM so that maybe you will get there by 2:00PM :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tell your parents you have to be there at 8:00AM so that maybe you will get there by 2:00PM :mf_rosetinted:

alright :mf_rosetinted:

lol, but, so...i should plan to get there 2/3 then?

Jess, you've been to his concerts before, right? ...or is it someone else? well, anyways

is 2/3 good? and if i get there 4/5 will it be that bad?

At that time there is going to be a line a mile long..... how can you expect to just walk up to the front where we are? You would get MOBBED :mf_rosetinted:

Well, you have to take into consideration a few things

-Nokia Theater

I got there at about 6:30, the line was around the block, however, it was during the summer. February is one of the coldest months of the year, not as many people will be arriving at 1.

GMA

I freaked out thinking people were starting to line up at 11PM the night before and rushed over to NY. I got there at 1AM, and the line didn't grow until about 4. We were let in at about 6:30AM. And again, this was in the summer.

And at Nokia, I was in about the fifth row and was able to make my way closer. Didn't make it to front, but still.

I still don't know what time I'll be arriving though, thanks to my parents. :no: