• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

.....no.

...i have my dog :roftl: :roftl:

wanna see picturessss?!? he's so CUTE

Newton is the best dog EVER. nodsnods...no dog beats my adorable lazy-a*s dog :roftl: :roftl:

I wanna see pics!~!!!! :roftl:

Just had a good day! I went shopping and got new phone and some make up and a nice hat! plus I got to spend time with a friend I havent seen for a bout four months!

Yeah I have had a look at the thearpy thread, but am not going back there, especially as they are dissing the mfc!!!:thumbdown:

Just had a good day! I went shopping and got new phone and some make up and a nice hat! plus I got to spend time with a friend I havent seen for a bout four months!

Yeah I have had a look at the thearpy thread, but am not going back there, especially as they are dissing the mfc!!!:thumbdown:

The thrapy thread has turned out to be a GREAT thing for SOME of us!!!!

Glad you had SUCH a nice day..... I would love to have a girls day out and go shopping and such..... it has been Far too long since I have had one of those!!!!

My two dogs, the brindle-colored one (blackw/brown) died .... a while ago, dont remember exactly when, she had cancer :tears:

click

^ i took that picture and won a little contest w/ it :naughty:

another one of the two together:

clickclick

my two failed attempts to get a picture with him right now :roftl:

click

and

click

when he was being his lazy-butt self before...

clicky

clickityclickclick

after he got up and laid back down again .. he was annoyed i woke him up :roftl:

cliiiickkkmoo

we so spoil him too, we had these really old pillows that noone liked to use anymore so we laid them out in his cage for him to sleep on :mf_rosetinted:

spoiled dog......CUTE spoiled dog :fisch:

The thrapy thread has turned out to be a GREAT thing for SOME of us!!!!

Glad you had SUCH a nice day..... I would love to have a girls day out and go shopping and such..... it has been Far too long since I have had one of those!!!!

:roftl: for SOME of you.....perverts :roftl:

but sadly...i shouldnt be talking :mf_rosetinted: you should SEE anime club at school...and not the actual club time...the time we spend after, outside, waiting for the buses...NOT proud of somethings...but its FUN lmao

glad you had such a great time kittie!! i LOVE those types of days, -sigh-, i wish i had that type of day today. today ive done NOTHING...other than clean the floor in my room so that you can actually see it :naughty:

sooo bored....home alone....nothing to dooo.....just realized my stomach's growling actualy :roftl: too lazy to eat though! ohwell! :naughty: i'll loose some weight :thumb_yello: