HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not very excited about it anymore :thumbdown:

WHY!!! (actually, im honestly trying not to think about it 'cuz there more i talk about it, the more chances my one friend that going is going to be able to come:boxed: )

WHY!!! (actually, im honestly trying not to think about it 'cuz there more i talk about it, the more chances my one friend that going is going to be able to come:boxed: )

I am not excited cause..... the circumstances with you and Jess.... not knowing when you are getting there, and it may be weird :shocked: for lack of a better word* if youe parents are there, being strict and all.... you cannot be yourself..... and I don't like the way the MFC feels right now. There are people going to the NYC show... that I am not thrilled about seeing, and that makes it REALLY sad and depressing. I use to feel SO UNITED and EXCITED about the MFCers, but now...... :thumbdown:

...or after the concert just stay away for good? I dunno I feel really weird.

....and I don't like it. I don't like people making me feel like I am a 'bad person' when I know things aren't always how they appear, yet all outsiders can see is what they want to.... not necessarily the TRUTH

I am not excited cause..... the circumstances with you and Jess.... not knowing when you are getting there, and it may be weird :shocked: for lack of a better word* if youe parents are there, being strict and all.... you cannot be yourself..... and I don't like the way the MFC feels right now. There are people going to the NYC show... that I am not thrilled about seeing, and that makes it REALLY sad and depressing. I use to feel SO UNITED and EXCITED about the MFCers, but now...... :thumbdown:

Holly, I'm sorry you feel this way.

My parents aren't staying with me in line, and I'll try to talk them into a time to get there. Don't worry about it, it'll all be okay.

And I'm really sorry you feel that way. Try not to take everything said here so to heart, we are all Mika fans and are all united. I'm sure there was no harm meant. :huglove: I hope you feel better about everything soon.

My parents aren't staying with me in line, and I'll try to talk them into a time to get there. Don't worry about it, it'll all be okay.

And I'm really sorry you feel that way. Try not to take everything said here so to heart, we are all Mika fans and are all united. I'm sure there was no harm meant. :huglove: I hope you feel better about everything soon.

Thing is I have never been one to take things here to heart. I just go with the flow.... and stay away from those that I needed to. This is different.

I am still happy about seeing you.... I mean we FINALLY get to meet after all these years :naughty:

I HOPE when I actaully get to NYC - I can just let bigones be bigones and have a GREAT time!

yah, holly, the same thing is probably happening for me, worst comes to worst, ill bring my backup friend, who, although still hasnt heard of Mika, will deffinitly enjoy the concert, music, etc. though my parents do want to stand w/ me in line. ill find you, anywhich way.

now on how things are going with the mfc. well, ill admit that i too am not feeling to thrilled about how things are right now. when i joined i was so thrilled and happy/excited about mika and everything, and now, im just...bleh..about it all..im always on here because i enjoy talking with you and Aimee and Jess, and, pretty much, the Brat Pack, and i dont like that it is JUST us. like BonjourMika said, i dont like this whole "clique" thing that is VERY deep in the MFC. im happy i did manage to find a group that i fit into, but i wish it was one big happy family like what i used to have in my old Johnny Depp thread...-sigh-

Let us wait, Holly, till after the concert/meetup. and dont forget! dont let MFC bring down your enjoyment of MIKA!! :thumb_yello:

Thing is I have never been one to take things here to heart. I just go with the flow.... and stay away from those that I needed to. This is different.

I am still happy about seeing you.... I mean we FINALLY get to meet after all these years :naughty:

I HOPE when I actaully get to NYC - I can just let bigones be bigones and have a GREAT time!

WE WILL HAVE FUN BY OURSELVES IF WE HAVE TO, but we WILL have FUN...thats a promise :sneaky2:

Let us wait, Holly, till after the concert/meetup. and dont forget! dont let MFC bring down your enjoyment of MIKA!! :thumb_yello:

True..... I am just gonna think about all the FUN I am gonna have seeing Mika for the first time!!!! And concentrate now on MY MFC peeps.... instead of the *whole* ..... too freakin' bad it has to be that way! Seems like just a couple days ago we were ALL one big happy bunch that could not wait to meet each other.... FUNNY how quickly things can change!

True..... I am just gonna think about all the FUN I am gonna have seeing Mika for the first time!!!! And concentrate now on MY MFC peeps.... instead of the *whole* ..... too freakin' bad it has to be that way! Seems like just a couple days ago we were ALL one big happy bunch that could not wait to meet each other.... FUNNY how quickly things can change!

ya, too bad, but, i just keep an eye out for whats going on around the boards but keep to myself/the brat pack

thats how i did NOT get into the whole ordeal of the past couple days.. :mf_rosetinted: