WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

ya, too bad, but, i just keep an eye out for whats going on around the boards but keep to myself/the brat pack

thats how i did NOT get into the whole ordeal of the past couple days.. :mf_rosetinted:

YOU ARE SO SMART!!!! :punk:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Liz..... My day has just begun!!! :roftl:

Lol, of course i forgot! :roftl:

I am so happy, I met this guy last night and I went to the cinema with him and his mates today (he invited me) and I swear he is showing interest in me? well you guys can judge...

I was on my way back from shopping last night and I had to catch another train, but all the trains I needed were cancelled, so I was very screwed (no money on me, no phone as I left it at my mates) and no way of getting home so I walk off the platform thinking 'Oh s**t what am I going to do? Then I get chatting to this guy who jus so happens to be wanting to go to the same road as me so he books a taxi and he pays for the fare home! We introduce each other and talk loads whilst waiting for the taxi, and when the taxi finally arrives, we get in and after a bit more talking he gives me his mobile number (he read it out to me so I could write it down and then shows me the number to make sure I wrote it down right, 1st sign of interest???) Then we talk loads more and get to the road we need and get out of the taxi and talk loads there, then he asks if I am free tomoz, and if so would I like to go with him and his mates to the cinema! I said that sounds good and he told me to text him which is when I pointed out would have to use an online texting site and he then gave me his msn messenger address so that we could chat online and so I could email him instead about tomoz! Then jus as we are about to go our seperate ways,he hugs me :wub2:

Then we got texting this morning and I went to the cinema with him and each time we had to sit down he would make sure he was either sitting next to me or opposite me! Then weget back and he says he will hopefully speak to me on msn tonight and will see me soon!

Is it just me or is he possibly slightly interested? He is so sweet, very cute! He is 22 (only 3 years difference) He is currently living about 2 mins from my house (although I am back to uni soon :( ) and he went to the same school as me!

I also believe that things happen for a reason and that it was so freaky that we were both there at the same time, wanting to go to the same place and the trains were cancelled so we got chatting! What are the chances?

Sorry for rambling on but I am jus so happy and I really hope he is intereste cos he seems like such a nice guy!

What do u think?

OMG LIZ!!!!! That is WAAAYYY more than just 'sight interest'.... THAT IS SO awesome!!!!!! What movie did you go see?

Do u really think so? I really hope he is interested! :) We saw Alien vs Predator 2 which isn't usually my sort of film but it was good! It was me, him and 2 of his guy mates! I am so happy, he seems so nice and I really wanna get to know him more! He works at a pet shop and loves animals (very good thing) and he jus seems so lovely! I really hope he is interested! :)

xx

Do u really think so? I really hope he is interested! :) We saw Alien vs Predator 2 which isn't usually my sort of film but it was good! It was me, him and 2 of his guy mates! I am so happy, he seems so nice and I really wanna get to know him more! He works at a pet shop and loves animals (very good thing) and he jus seems so lovely! I really hope he is interested! :)

xx

I can't imagine after all that, he isn't interested! :wub2:

What does he look like? Mika... LOL :roftl:

I can't imagine after all that, he isn't interested! :wub2:

What does he look like? Mika... LOL :roftl:

Yeah I kept thinking that! He is cute. He is average height, short hair, bit of a beard and average build! He doesnt look like Mika at all but he is good looking! :wub2: I jus cant believe my luck, I jus hope it is true cos I really want to get to know him better! :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah I kept thinking that! He is cute. He is average height, short hair, bit of a beard and average build! He doesnt look like Mika at all but he is good looking! :wub2: I jus cant believe my luck, I jus hope it is true cos I really want to get to know him better! :blush-anim-cl:

.....I have been ALONE so l-o-n-g I can not even remember what it is like! LOL ..... I don't think I would even be able to tell if a man was interested.... I do not even remember what dating is like! :roftl:

.....I have been ALONE so l-o-n-g I can not even remember what it is like! LOL ..... I don't think I would even be able to tell if a man was interested.... I do not even remember what dating is like! :roftl:

Awwww...there havent been many men to ever show interest so for him to it is great (if he is interested) it is annoying that I am going up to uni next weekend but hopefully i will meet up with him before i go back! It jus feels so good the thought that there is a chance this guy could like me cos it has been a while since I had the excitement of a new relationship and it would be so great!

Anyway, sorry for constantly going on about him I am jus so very happy! Anyway, how is your day going?

Liz xxx

Awwww...there havent been many men to ever show interest so for him to it is great (if he is interested) it is annoying that I am going up to uni next weekend but hopefully i will meet up with him before i go back! It jus feels so good the thought that there is a chance this guy could like me cos it has been a while since I had the excitement of a new relationship and it would be so great!

Anyway, sorry for constantly going on about him I am jus so very happy! Anyway, how is your day going?

Liz xxx

LOL.... I know the feeling.... and how exciting it is!!!! :naughty:

My day has gotten MUCH better thank the GOOD Lord! I do not even need to ask how you are feeling righ now!!!!! :roftl:

:huglove:

LOL.... I know the feeling.... and how exciting it is!!!! :naughty:

My day has gotten MUCH better thank the GOOD Lord! I do not even need to ask how you are feeling righ now!!!!! :roftl:

:huglove:

Lol,yeah am I that obvious? :wink2:

Glad to hear your day has gotten better!

Hi Jess, Hows u?

I HAD GREAT FUN TODAY IN THE COMPUTER SECTION OF A "BEST BUY" STORE:

I PUT MIKA 'You Tube' VIDEOS ON ALL THE COMPUTER SCREENS

IN THE STORE--

"Grace Kelly," "Love Today," "Happy Ending," "Lollipop," AND "Big Girl!"