• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I HAD GREAT FUN TODAY IN THE COMPUTER SECTION OF A "BEST BUY" STORE:

I PUT MIKA 'You Tube' VIDEOS ON ALL THE COMPUTER SCREENS

IN THE STORE--

"Grace Kelly," "Love Today," "Happy Ending," "Lollipop," AND "Big Girl!"

:roftl: Nice job! You just made that Best Buy one amazing place.

Aww, he sounds like a cutie, Liz!:wub2:

Guest mikadodo

if you are too tall and too high

be a "prayer" and keep your soul as "the fallen"

i don't know im making sense or not, cos i've no idea

but i guess it's poo poo like and rather difficult

im going on holiday now, wasting too much precious time

:roftl: Nice job! You just made that Best Buy one amazing place.

Aww, he sounds like a cutie, Liz!:wub2:

Thanks Jess, I am jus keepin my hopes up (slightly). It is jus annoying i am going back up to uni in about a week but I really hope I can meet up with him again before then!

:shocked: It's crazy how close you two live! It's a small world after all..

I know plus we went to the same schools and colleges(in different years though) and we have both lived in the same place for most of our lives!!! How freaky is that? plus he knows one of my friends and her family!

I know plus we went to the same schools and colleges(in different years though) and we have both lived in the same place for most of our lives!!! How freaky is that? plus he knows one of my friends and her family!

That's insanity!

Funny how things work out.

That's insanity!

Funny how things work out.

Yeah, I am one of these ppl who believe that things happen for a reason so the other night may have been fate, us meeting at the station both at the same place, same time and both wanting to go to the same area and needing transport there!

What are the chances of that happening?

Yeah, I am one of these ppl who believe that things happen for a reason so the other night may have been fate, us meeting at the station both at the same place, same time and both wanting to go to the same area and needing transport there!

World is a freakin small place... :glasses2:

Yea, God was definitely working his magic here.

:wink2:

Yea, God was definitely working his magic here.

:wink2:

Let's hope so! :wink2: I will keep u guys updated with what happens and if he replies to a txt i sent him asking if he wanted to go for a drink or something in the week! but i am jus going for a bath so i will speak to u guys later!!! xxx

Let's hope so! :wink2: I will keep u guys updated with what happens and if he replies to a txt i sent him asking if he wanted to go for a drink or something in the week! but i am jus going for a bath so i will speak to u guys later!!! xxx

Yes, do keep us updated!

:thumb_yello:

All righty, bye Liz!:huglove:

*sigh* finally back on the mfc and it feels o sooo good i also finished reading the 23 pages that i missed while i was a way and that took a good hour lol! wont be hear for long though cuz i have some major cram studying to do for my finals ughhhhhhhhhh :sneaky2::thumbdown: hopefully i will be on a bit later tonight and maybe tomorow but i dont exactly want to fail so lov ya all kisses!

*sigh* finally back on the mfc and it feels o sooo good i also finished reading the 23 pages that i missed while i was a way and that took a good hour lol! wont be hear for long though cuz i have some major cram studying to do for my finals ughhhhhhhhhh :sneaky2::thumbdown: hopefully i will be on a bit later tonight and maybe tomorow but i dont exactly want to fail so lov ya all kisses!

Hi Aimeee!!!!!! That was a quick trip!!!! :roftl:

Me neither... without such coincidences, it wouldn't be such fun :-)

I think that EVERYTHING happens for a reason... and even though you may not be able to figure it all out at the time - in the end all things are revealed. And everything has a way of working itself out the way it was meant to be... weather that be good or bad...... :wink2:

I NO!!!! i was only there for one full day my first day was also my last lol!!!!!!!!!!!! i am getting really nervous about the meet up cuz my parents are fine with the plan and so is my friend i am just worried about her mom :blink: but i am sure it will be alright :wink2: and dont worry holly u can act as crazy as u want my mom is definately not planning on waiting in line for 8 hours like us! lol she is just gonna meet everyone at the meet up (probably eat at boston market cuz she eats there like its a religion lol) and leave she just wants to make sure there arent any creepy internet kidnapping people hehehe:roftl:

I think that EVERYTHING happens for a reason... and even though you may not be able to figure it all out at the time - in the end all things are revealed. And everything has a way of working itself out the way it was meant to be... weather that be good or bad...... :wink2:

you are right! i often think about things that happened by chance and try to think if they have any special meaning... because they must have, if they happened!