WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

I NO!!!! i was only there for one full day my first day was also my last lol!!!!!!!!!!!! i am getting really nervous about the meet up cuz my parents are fine with the plan and so is my friend i am just worried about her mom :blink: but i am sure it will be alright :wink2: and dont worry holly u can act as crazy as u want my mom is definately not planning on waiting in line for 8 hours like us! lol she is just gonna meet everyone at the meet up (probably eat at boston market cuz she eats there like its a religion lol) and leave she just wants to make sure there arent any creepy internet kidnapping people hehehe:roftl:

LOL... can't blame her on that one!!!!

So how was Tampa? Did you do anything fun?

How is the weather there???? I am mostly stressing over the weather now!!! :roftl:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you are right! i often think about things that happened by chance and try to think if they have any special meaning... because they must have, if they happened!

Yeah I know that feeling! :wub2:

By the way I am back now! Hello everyone!!!:)

you are right! i often think about things that happened by chance and try to think if they have any special meaning... because they must have, if they happened!

Yes, I LOVE it when things happen that seem SO coincidental that it is like :wub2: what are the chances.... kinda like what happened to Liz last night!!!!!

I think that EVERYTHING happens for a reason... and even though you may not be able to figure it all out at the time - in the end all things are revealed. And everything has a way of working itself out the way it was meant to be... weather that be good or bad...... :wink2:

I totally believe that also.

I have to make one decision really soon and it's a tough one. Instead of thinking and worrying until my head explodes, I'll just try and take it easy, cause I know that I will make a decision anyway, so why stress about it so much. If I make the wrong one, then boo hoo, but I guess that was meant to happen. Hopefully I will make the right one though. :naughty:

Sorry for barging in and ranting, it's just that I am awfully bored and I wanted to talk. About anything. :blink: :blink:

I have to make one decision really soon and it's a tough one. Instead of thinking and worrying until my head explodes, I'll just try and take it easy, cause I know that I will make a decision anyway, so why stress about it so much. If I make the wrong one, then boo hoo, but I guess that was meant to happen. Hopefully I will make the right one though. :naughty:

Sorry for barging in and ranting, it's just that I am awfully bored and I wanted to talk. About anything. :blink: :blink:

That is what we are here for!!!! :naughty:

I am sure you will make the right decision.... and even if you don't at least you will learn something from it! :wink2:

Hi Nicole,

Come and chat you are very welcome here! and dont worry, i u wanna know what we are talking about then go back a few pages and read my VERY long post!:wub2:

That is what we are here for!!!! :naughty:

I am sure you will make the right decision.... and even if you don't at least you will learn something from it! :wink2:

I hope so too.

I haven't talked to you for a looooooong time. How are you? :wink2:

Hi Nicole,

Come and chat you are very welcome here! and dont worry, i u wanna know what we are talking about then go back a few pages and read my VERY long post!:wub2:

Thanks!

I will go and do that right now! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, my mood for a start! (skyrocketed and become very very happy) but let's see if things get even better! :wub2:

There is NOTHING better than being in a good mood and feeling happy and at peace!!!! well,.... except :snog: I suppose!!!! :naughty:

Yes, I LOVE it when things happen that seem SO coincidental that it is like :wub2: what are the chances.... kinda like what happened to Liz last night!!!!!

Yeah!! one of the craziest coincidences:) Hope everything will work out for her :wink2: Fortunately, it is a good one :) i hate bad coincidences...

Yeah!! one of the craziest coincidences:) Hope everything will work out for her :wink2: Fortunately, it is a good one :) i hate bad coincidences...

Seems like if I did NOT have bad luck, I would have no luck at all! :sneaky2:

LOL... can't blame her on that one!!!!

So how was Tampa? Did you do anything fun?

How is the weather there???? I am mostly stressing over the weather now!!! :roftl:

the weather was horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there was a tornado warning!! where i was (i was on st. petersburgh island thingy) and there was no sun and it was like low 60s and rainy and windy! and this morning it was 45 degrees!!!!!!!!!!

I am doing much better!!!!! How have you been? :huglove:

Well, not very good actually, more like stressed. I have so many problems to sort out, but no time. And it's not very easy either if everyone around you is doing their best not to understand you. :sneaky2:

I bet that isnt true!! For a start u r going to see Mika soon! That isnt bad luck!!

:wub2:

This is TRUE..... but knowing my luck.... there is still room for lots of circumstances like the weather for one.... I hope it is kind to us... and not TOO brutal! I am a Florida girl and have NO CLUE what cold weather is going to be like~!!!!! :naughty: