WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

Your post did not come across as bossy..... but since you say that I suppose you had a bossy face as you wrote it! LOL

I think I will follow your advice!!!!!!!

And YES we are oficially living through you right now! You are the star of this wonderful drama that we are watching unfold! It is *almost* as exciting for us!!!!!! :naughty:

You are right :biggrin2: Omg, soon this thread is gonna be renamed to "Liz and the guy from station - the real life soap opera thread" :roftl:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have never watched Spongebob. It made me wanna vomit. :naughty: It just wasn't for me. :naughty:

Is it you in your avatar? :blink:

OMG.... I l-o-v-e Spongebob... he is like my hero! *not really* BUT i could watch him ALL day..... am I sick or what!!!! :lmao:

Yeah...... 'when I was 15' :lmao:

I was remembering my youth for a brief moment! :naughty:

DONT EVER SAY THAT THE REASON IT DIDNT TURN OUT RIGHT IS BECAUSE U R NOT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH!!!

That is simply never true, if it didnt work out maybe it jus wasnt meant to be but please never say that it was cos u werent attractive enough! cos that means that the other person was shallow so he wouldnt be worth it anyway but Never say that!!!

:wub2:

Ok, I won't, but that still doesn't mean that I won't think so. Sometimes. Not all the time, I'm not that sad.:naughty:

But anyway, if I think about it now then I understand that I wouldn't like to be with that guy anyway. He is boring and not even funny.

I have ALWAYS considered a good sense of humour so important! I love to laugh, so I wouldn't take it if "he" would be boring and serious ALL the time. :naughty:

You are right :biggrin2: Omg, soon this thread is gonna be renamed to "Liz and the guy from station - the real life soap opera thread" :roftl:

Lol, :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: you are making me blush now!!! my stomach keeps somersaulting, the amount of endorphins which must be being released into my body right now, cos of all this excitement!

Lol, :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: you are making me blush now!!! my stomach keeps somersaulting, the amount of endorphins which must be being released into my body right now, cos of all this excitement!

We call this to have a crush on someone :biggrin2: ... :wink2:

.. :roftl:

OMG.... I l-o-v-e Spongebob... he is like my hero! *not really* BUT i could watch him ALL day..... am I sick or what!!!! :lmao:

Yeah...... 'when I was 15' :lmao:

I was remembering my youth for a brief moment! :naughty:

:roftl: I guess not, cause if you are then so am I. I went to the store with my friend and she bought this magazine about people talking about their lives and stuff. I ended up buying a Mickey Mouse comic book. :lmao: I felt like 8 or something, but it IS interesting. Donald the duck and all.

Realllly beautiful! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Feel like you are gonna throw up> Cause that is how I use to feel.... MIKA still makes me feel that way! :roftl:

That would be such a cool and funny twist to the story!!

*Barunka starting a thread called "The "we are looking for a guy who was in cinema with Liz today and is from south of England" thread*

:naughty:

just kidding :bleh:

Yeah I know, this is jus getting very intense now!! imagine if I didnt hear anything tonight and we had to leave it on a cliffhanger, I doubt I would be able to sleep!!!

YOU are not the only one! The more wrapped up we get in this Soap Opera, we will not be able to sleep with anticipation! You will be like sorry people that is all for tonight..... tune in tomorrow to see what happens!!!! And we are all like Aaaahhhh NO!!!!

:roftl: I guess not, cause if you are then so am I. I went to the store with my friend and she bought this magazine about people talking about their lives and stuff. I ended up buying a Mickey Mouse comic book. :lmao: I felt like 8 or something, but it IS interesting. Donald the duck and all.

Realllly beautiful! :thumb_yello::wub2:

I love Donald Duck!!! :lmao:

:blush-anim-cl:

YOU are not the only one! The more wrapped up we get in this Soap Opera, we will not be able to sleep with anticipation! You will be like sorry people that is all for tonight..... tune in tomorrow to see what happens!!!! And we are all like Aaaahhhh NO!!!!

Trust me if I dont hear from him then I doubt I will be sleeping until I pass out from exhaustion!!! It would be all too much, I am so hyper at the mo that I am no way thinking of sleeping!!