HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now I have a new reason to live!

"Will Liz and the mysterious guy meet again? And when and where and what will happen?" :naughty: :naughty:

Awww....that is sweet! It is actually quite funny we have probably been talking about me and this guy for at least 5 pages!!! probably one of our longest running conversation topics!!!

:wub2:

Awww....that is sweet! It is actually quite funny we have probably been talking about me and this guy for at least 5 pages!!! probably one of our longest running conversation topics!!!

And I am not bored at all! I have a good imagination, it's like a film in my head. All romantic and stuff. :wub2::naughty:

LIZ..... what is his name? We have all seemed to miss it..... we keep referring to him as a mystery man!!!!

How mysterious is he :das:

His name is Ian!

and Barunka, are u thinking of putting up bets or something on me and him???

THAT is the least of your worries!!!!! :wub2:

That is true!!!

And I am not bored at all! I have a good imagination, it's like a film in my head. All romantic and stuff.

Awww thanks Nicole! I hope we get another soap opera sometime with someone else as well! I like the soap opera idea!!!

Yeah..... far more interesting than the things we usually discuss! We could talk about him for 5 pages more!!!!! LOL

Awww thanks Nicole! I hope we get another soap opera sometime with someone else as well! I like the soap opera idea!!!

Yup, but it would be crazy if we had lots of soap operas at the same time! I would lose my mind (If there is anything left to lose:lmao:), cause my fingers are burning already! the speed! :naughty:

Yup, I don't want him to fly or wear a shining armor! :lmao:

Although it wouldn't be bad if he could fly. no need for plane tickets anymore. :naughty:

LOL.... Liz can just ride on his back,,,,,

Tell him you want to come to Florida to visit me!!! We can go see Mikey Mouse!

Yup, but it would be crazy if we had lots of soap operas at the same time! I would lose my mind (If there is anything left to lose:lmao:), cause my fingers are burning already! the speed! :naughty:

I know, each time I post something there is another post to reply to!! :)

I have my Soap Opera..... I am going to see Mika in two weeks... flying to New York City for the first time..... NYC is a Soap Opera all in itself.... maybe I will meet someone and have a romance in NYC..... :naughty:

Yup, I don't want him to fly or wear a shining armor! :lmao:

Although it wouldn't be bad if he could fly. no need for plane tickets anymore. :naughty:

:roftl::thumb_yello: I want someone who can fly :mf_rosetinted:

Although... that guy i fancy can't fly and i'd still want him ;):D

LOL.... Liz can just ride on his back,,,,,

Tell him you want to come to Florida to visit me!!! We can go see Mikey Mouse!

Lol, that post is very bad for some with a dirty mind!! :naughty:

But also I WANNA SEE MICKEY MOUSE AND HOLLY!!!