WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

I have my Soap Opera..... I am going to see Mika in two weeks... flying to New York City for the first time..... NYC is a Soap Opera all in itself.... maybe I will meet someone and have a romance in NYC..... :naughty:

Lovely. I hope you have lots of fun! :wub2:

Hey, I have mine too! :shocked: I'm flying to London for the first time in February and probably alone! So I have lots of possibilities to meet someone also. :naughty:

I sound lovesick. :naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The problem is that it's kinda difficult... if we bet money, how do you want to give it to a person living so far? :naughty:

u dont have to bet money, jus make bets!!! also I have jus read ur siggie OMG, I love it! :mf_lustslow: Also we have been talking about this for 15 pages...yes I did have a look jus for a laugh!!! so my 5 page estimate was way out!!!

:wub2:

Lovely. I hope you have lots of fun! :wub2:

Hey, I have mine too! :shocked: I'm flying to London for the first time in February and probably alone! So I have lots of possibilities to meet someone also. :naughty:

I sound lovesick. :naughty:

We are all feeling a bit love sick NOW! LOL

Wow see....we BOTH have adventures in the near future......

hhmmm.... perhaps we will be able to contribute to the Soap Opera after all!!!! :huglove:

We are all feeling a bit love sick NOW! LOL

Wow see....we BOTH have adventures in the near future......

hhmmm.... perhaps we will be able to contribute to the Soap Opera after all!!!! :huglove:

Yay, after all, a soap opera always has multiple storylines going on at the same time!!!

u dont have to bet money, jus make bets!!! also I have jus read ur siggie OMG, I love it! :mf_lustslow: Also we have been talking about this for 15 pages...yes I did have a look jus for a laugh!!! so my 5 page estimate was way out!!!

OMG... I just saw it too!!!! That is PRICELESS!!!!!! :naughty:

:roftl: Thanks :-) I had to delete something but... that's life :(:biggrin2: Why are siggies only 250 characters long? :thumbdown:

Anyway, we should start making bets after you two meet each other again... or already now? :das:

Yay, after all, a soap opera always has multiple storylines going on at the same time!!!

TRUE!!!!!

The Stories we are currently following:

The Budding Romance of Liz & Ian.....

Nicole's trip to London

Holly's trip to NYC

.....and the sagga continues......

TRUE!!!!!

The Stories we are currently following:

The Budding Romance of Liz & Ian.....

Nicole's trip to London

Holly's trip to NYC

.....and the sagga continues......

And I am the non-included watcher...

Yay! :D

What did u delete??

few smileys, had to shorten the London sentence and had to delete my "mika connecting people" sentence :biggrin2: There are unfortunately a lot of things i can't delete, the rep. sign and link to our thread.. :)

Surely you have something to contribute to the story lines..... and if not right at the moment you will SOON!!!!

Not yet, but..

I hope so...

there is one thing I want to work...

if it does, i am the next one to tell a story in here (in the beginning of march :biggrin2: