HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are all feeling a bit love sick NOW! LOL

Wow see....we BOTH have adventures in the near future......

hhmmm.... perhaps we will be able to contribute to the Soap Opera after all!!!! :huglove:

Yup, I am glad I decided to come in this thread. :blush-anim-cl:

But I can't keep up! Yikes, so much to write and read! And I have other things to do at the same time also! :roftl: :roftl:

Why sad? I think it is GREAT!

ok yeah that is true, and very funny!!!

Also, Nicole, I am having a lot of trouble keeping up as well and this is the only thread I am in as I decided there is no point in trying to get into another...plus I like the topic for this one :wink2:

:wub2:

OMG it is one of my favourite films, and Jude Law :mf_lustslow: love him!!!

Aaahhh! MINE TOO!!!! I love it!! Jude Law is WOW:shocked: Just WOW!

...and I love Jack Black and Kate Winslet is my FAVE:wub2:

I would LOVE to trade spots like that one day..... hpw awesome would that be..... Just hope the cottage I go to in England comes fully equipped with a HOT brother! LOL

Aaahhh! MINE TOO!!!! I love it!! Jude Law is WOW:shocked: Just WOW!

...and I love Jack Black and Kate Winslet is my FAVE:wub2:

I would LOVE to trade spots like that one day..... hpw awesome would that be..... Just hope the cottage I go to in England comes fully equipped with a HOT brother! LOL

Yeah the chemistry between Jack Black and Kate Winslet i thought was definitely alive!!! that is one of the reasons I like the idea of house swapping cos of that film!!

Yup, I am glad I decided to come in this thread. :blush-anim-cl:

But I can't keep up! Yikes, so much to write and read! And I have other things to do at the same time also! :roftl: :roftl:

I am GLAD too..... I have not talked to you in AGES!!!!! I am having a time keeping up too!!!! It is moving so fast.... i dare not try and go somewhere else though.... I would never keep up! LOL

I am GLAD too..... I have not talked to you in AGES!!!!! I am having a time keeping up too!!!! It is moving so fast.... i dare not try and go somewhere else though.... I would never keep up! LOL

I know that feeling at the moment too!!! :wink2: :wink2: It really is like a soap opera!!!

ok yeah that is true, and very funny!!!

Also, Nicole, I am having a lot of trouble keeping up as well and this is the only thread I am in as I decided there is no point in trying to get into another...plus I like the topic for this one :wink2:

I know, I'm only in this thread also, but I am sending PMs also, so I really need to be quick.

But it's good for my English. You know, no time to think about what I'm writing, cause in real life you have to speak quickly also. :bleh: I just have to do my best here, so don't kill me if I start making no sense. :naughty: :naughty:

I know, I'm only in this thread also, but I am sending PMs also, so I really need to be quick.

But it's good for my English. You know, no time to think about what I'm writing, cause in real life you have to speak quickly also. :bleh: I just have to do my best here, so don't kill me if I start making no sense. :naughty: :naughty:

You make PERFECT sense..... seems like English is your first language! :naughty:

I think when I do make part 2..... it is definately gonna be called the Soap Opera thread!!!! unless, someone else reads this and makes it before me :sneaky2:

I would still make one for us.... just have to be more creative with the title! :roftl:

I think when I do make part 2..... it is definately gonna be called the Soap Opera thread!!!! unless, someone else reads this and makes it before me :sneaky2:

I would still make one for us.... just have to be more creative with the title! :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: that will be funny!!!

You make PERFECT sense..... seems like English is your first language! :naughty:

Thank you. English is my soft spot. Really, it is an obsession. There are days when I feel like I can't speak it AT ALL! :blink: I mean I could just cry then. :blink: But there are days when I'm proud of myself also, cause after all, it ISN'T my first language and I really try to learn and all. :)

Thank you. English is my soft spot. Really, it is an obsession. There are days when I feel like I can't speak it AT ALL! :blink: I mean I could just cry then. :blink: But there are days when I'm proud of myself also, cause after all, it ISN'T my first language and I really try to learn and all. :)

I wish that I could speak another language!!!! I have tried but, I am SO slow!!!! i want to speak french!!!! Je t'aime! :huglove:

same for me! don't kill me if it starts making no sense, cause i am just speaking in three languages and am kinda.. confused :thumbdown::biggrin2: