WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

that actually sounds like a brilliant idea!!!!!!!!!! i am gonna bring bags upon bags of marshmellow to the meet up and we can play chubby bunny while we are waiting in line!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehehe

o and i just came back from the supermarket and in the supermarket they have an international section and in the british section they had CHICKEN TONIGHT!!! i was laughing my arse off and my mom asked y i was laughing at chicken tonight and i said inside joke with mfc and dont ever say chicken tonight again!!!!!!!!!

I remember that commercial... I feel like Chicken tonight, like Chicken tonight! :lmao:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember that commercial... I feel like Chicken tonight, like Chicken tonight!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

oohoooh, really really, aimee?!! promise?! but, we gotta save it for when we wait in line! not at the meetup before, (so more people can envy us :roftl: )

but...the small mini-marshmallows cuz i loves those ...but...the big ones would be kinda hard to stuff into our mouths :roftl:

-goes into kitchen and steals some marshmallows- :roftl: i love cravings :naughty:

:roftl:

oohoooh, really really, aimee?!! promise?! but, we gotta save it for when we wait in line! not at the meetup before, (so more people can envy us :roftl: )

but...the small mini-marshmallows cuz i loves those ...but...the big ones would be kinda hard to stuff into our mouths :roftl:

-goes into kitchen and steals some marshmallows- :roftl: i love cravings :naughty:

I will win :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i have tons of work so i dont think i can post too much, but hopefully ill break another hundred, though i'm aming for two.

I have been SO busy at work today I have not been able to post hardly at all..... I am SO gonna get caught one of these days..... :blink::naughty:

OMG OMG OMG.....

I met this guy today and he LOOKS just like Mika, well- not j-u-s-t BUT as humanly possible as anyone I have ever seen before! He is from Isreal, and his name is Ty. He was selling paintings.......... I am SO gonna buy one- just so he will come back.... He was BEAUTIFUL! :wub2:

I even told him that he looked just like MIKA!

OMG OMG OMG.....

I met this guy today and he LOOKS just like Mika, well- not j-u-s-t BUT as humanly possible as anyone I have ever seen before! He is from Isreal, and his name is Ty. He was selling paintings.......... I am SO gonna buy one- just so he will come back.... He was BEAUTIFUL! :wub2:

I even told him that he looked just like MIKA!

Israeli?? haaha, WHAT are the chances....Ty? thats a weird name...you sure not Tal or soemthing?

...take a picture...or else :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Israeli?? haaha, WHAT are the chances....Ty? thats a weird name...you sure not Tal or soemthing?

...take a picture...or else :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

To tell you the TRUTH his name could be Tal or something else! ???

He speaks perfect English yet he still has a very strong accent.... OMG. I LOVE men with accents..... I canot tell you HOW beautiful this man is... all I can say is look at a pic. of this dude name Mica Penniman... and it is like looking at My Ty.... :wub2:

hahaha yay!!!!! i love when u guys take up a whole forum in random conversations!!!!!!!!! people probably look on to this forum they see revica and holly and they run away fast!:roftl:

They should be scared :mf_rosetinted:

Hi sorry jus need someone to talk to, hopefully try and get my mind off things, been thinking about stuff and feel quite low!!

How u?

I am actually great today....

What has got you down?

I am actually great today....

What has got you down?

It is jus I have been at home for the last two days with a sprained ankle which means I havent been able to do much thus I have been thinking about lots of bad things that have happened these past few years to me and I havent been able to do much to get my mind to stop thinking about them!

I usually go for a walk when I start thinking too much but couldn't due to my ankle! Sorry I don't want to be an annoyance I jus didnt know what else to do than talk to mfcers! I hope I am not being annoyin or bothering u too much! I dont want to make anyone feel down by talking about my problems!!!

It is jus I have been at home for the last two days with a sprained ankle which means I havent been able to do much thus I have been thinking about lots of bad things that have happened these past few years to me and I havent been able to do much to get my mind to stop thinking about them!

I usually go for a walk when I start thinking too much but couldn't due to my ankle! Sorry I don't want to be an annoyance I jus didnt know what else to do than talk to mfcers! I hope I am not being annoyin or bothering u too much! I dont want to make anyone feel down by talking about my problems!!!

That is what we are here for sweetie:wub2: The MFC is like one big family! If you are down, or having problems.... you could never 'annoy' a true MFCer. Sprained ankles are no fun at ALL :thumbdown:

But, just think SOON it will be better, and you won't be so stuck in the house! I know how that is where you cannot get your mind to STOP!

That is what we are here for sweetie:wub2: The MFC is like one big family! If you are down, or having problems.... you could never 'annoy' a true MFCer. Sprained ankles are no fun at ALL :thumbdown:

But, just think SOON it will be better, and you won't be so stuck in the house! I know how that is where you cannot get your mind to STOP!

It isn't my ankle though, that jus adds to my problems, it isn't the thing that made me down but jus didnt help to make things better! It is things that happened in the past which have either popped up again or I have been reminded of and things that will never go away! I jus wanna get everything off my chest but I can't talk to my friends or family as they dont know half of the stuff that has been going on, it has just been building up inside, and I havent had a chance to let it out! I guess I am jus scared of people's reactions to it all! Some of it is stuff which I will NEVER tell my parents! But once I start getting it all out I am scared ppl will judge me for the things I have done!