WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish that I could speak another language!!!! I have tried but, I am SO slow!!!! i want to speak french!!!! Je t'aime! :huglove:

You just need a lot of patience and an opportunity to practice, that's it.. :-)

I wish that I could speak another language!!!! I have tried but, I am SO slow!!!! i want to speak french!!!! Je t'aime! :huglove:

I am learning Russian also and have learned German/Deutch, but yeah, I wasn't good at those. Especially in Russian. :thumbdown:

French is beautiful, I'd love to be able to speak it.

Je t'aime:huglove:

same for me! don't kill me if it starts making no sense, cause i am just speaking in three languages and am kinda.. confused :thumbdown::biggrin2:

I will not kill you for sure! :naughty: and I am speaking in two at the moment, on MSN with my friend also in Estonian. Kinda difficult. :naughty:

I am learning Russian also and have learned German/Deutch, but yeah, I wasn't good at those. Especially in Russian. :thumbdown:

I think that French is the MOST romantic sounding language!!!! I LOVE it when Mika speaks french!!!!! I could just sit and listen to him talk ALL day..... :wub2:

I will not kill you for sure! :naughty: and I am speaking in two at the moment, on MSN with my friend also in Estonian. Kinda difficult. :naughty:

Ha! So you are from Estonia, now I know that :) i guess only word in estonian i know is "tere"... but not really sure if it's right :blink:

i am just chatting with my friends in czech and slovak and german, with you in english... --> *me going crazy*!

Ha! So you are from Estonia, now I know that :) i guess only word in estonian i know is "tere"... but not really sure if it's right :blink:

i am just chatting with my friends in czech and slovak and german, with you in english... --> *me going crazy*!

How can your brain possibly keep up? I would be :insane:

I think that French is the MOST romantic sounding language!!!! I LOVE it when Mika speaks french!!!!! I could just sit and listen to him talk ALL day..... :wub2:

My favourite language is actually Hebrew, cause it sounds divine, but yeah, French isn't far behind and neither is English. :wub2:

Yup, an Estonian. You are right!! It is "tere".

I know the feeeeeeeeeling! *bangs head against the table* xD

Oh yeah I forgot to say. Nicole, I found out the nearest tube to the hostel u r staying in is called Lambeth North!!

:wub2:

Thank you for helping me!

:huglove: