WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool,and its mainly cos of me and the guy at the station!!! lol, I love MFC!!!

:wub2:

You gave us a great topic and even got your very own Soap Opera out of it! We need to come up with a name of our Soap.... We already have three story lines yours, mine and Nicole's......

hhmmm... our Soaps here are called:

One Life to Live..... Days of Our Lives..... The Bold & the Beautiful......

WHAT SHOULD ours be????? We need a great name! LOL

You gave us a great topic and even got your very own Soap Opera out of it! We need to come up with a name of our Soap.... We already have three story lines yours, mine and Nicole's......

hhmmm... our Soaps here are called:

One Life to Live..... Days of Our Lives..... The Bold & the Beautiful......

WHAT SHOULD ours be????? We need a great name! LOL

Would need to have a think cos it is 146am and although I am not going to sleep yet my brain is thinking about other things at mo and kinda hard to stop thinking about it (about him!)

But will think about it tomoz! u have any ideas?

Lol, of course i forgot! :roftl:

I am so happy, I met this guy last night and I went to the cinema with him and his mates today (he invited me) and I swear he is showing interest in me? well you guys can judge...

I was on my way back from shopping last night and I had to catch another train, but all the trains I needed were cancelled, so I was very screwed (no money on me, no phone as I left it at my mates) and no way of getting home so I walk off the platform thinking 'Oh s**t what am I going to do? Then I get chatting to this guy who jus so happens to be wanting to go to the same road as me so he books a taxi and he pays for the fare home! We introduce each other and talk loads whilst waiting for the taxi, and when the taxi finally arrives, we get in and after a bit more talking he gives me his mobile number (he read it out to me so I could write it down and then shows me the number to make sure I wrote it down right, 1st sign of interest???) Then we talk loads more and get to the road we need and get out of the taxi and talk loads there, then he asks if I am free tomoz, and if so would I like to go with him and his mates to the cinema! I said that sounds good and he told me to text him which is when I pointed out would have to use an online texting site and he then gave me his msn messenger address so that we could chat online and so I could email him instead about tomoz! Then jus as we are about to go our seperate ways,he hugs me :wub2:

Then we got texting this morning and I went to the cinema with him and each time we had to sit down he would make sure he was either sitting next to me or opposite me! Then weget back and he says he will hopefully speak to me on msn tonight and will see me soon!

Is it just me or is he possibly slightly interested? He is so sweet, very cute! He is 22 (only 3 years difference) He is currently living about 2 mins from my house (although I am back to uni soon :( ) and he went to the same school as me!

I also believe that things happen for a reason and that it was so freaky that we were both there at the same time, wanting to go to the same place and the trains were cancelled so we got chatting! What are the chances?

Sorry for rambling on but I am jus so happy and I really hope he is intereste cos he seems like such a nice guy!

What do u think?

Ok as it looks like Holly has gone I better catch u up! The reason I didnt want to bring u up to date is cos the main conversation of the night has been to do with me and this guy I met (read the quote for the full story) and basically I have texted him a few hours ago asking if wants to go for a drink or something in the week(trying to find out if he is interested in me!) so this thread has turned into a bit of a soap opera! So yeah that is the main thing, so u didnt miss much!:wink2:

:wub2: (sorry i have been finishing each post with the love smily all night and has now become a habit!)

Holly, need your advice!!! what do u reckon I should do if he doesnt text or i dont hear from him by say lunchtime tomoz or tomoz night??? do u think I should jus wait until he contacts me now?

I think that if he does not contact you by lunch time tomoz then you should try once more..... and then see what happens..... you never know what he is caught up in, so we have to give him the benefit of the doubt..... TRY AGAIN!!!!! That is what I would do!!!!! :punk:

I think that if he does not contact you by lunch time tomoz then you should try once more..... and then see what happens..... you never know what he is caught up in, so we have to give him the benefit of the doubt..... TRY AGAIN!!!!! That is what I would do!!!!! :punk:

But what should I say tomoz, cos I dont want to repeat myself as I may sound desperate! would the line, jus wondering if u got my txt cos my phone keeps playing up be a bad excuse???

But what should I say tomoz, cos I dont want to repeat myself as I may sound desperate! would the line, jus wondering if u got my txt cos my phone keeps playing up be a bad excuse???

That is a GREAT excuse!!!!! Does not sound desperate what-so-ever sounds more concerned!!!!! :wub2:

That is a GREAT excuse!!!!! Does not sound desperate what-so-ever sounds more concerned!!!!! :wub2:

ok, thanks for the advice! I jus hope I dont have to send another text, hopefully he will message me before tomoz lunch but if he doesnt I will use that excuse! Thankyou for everything tonight especially being so supportive and staying up for a bit longer with me! I might try to sleep soon!!! cos last time I messaged him he sent me a message quite late at night and I got it in the morning which was fine!!!

Thanks again Holly, I really appreciate all your help, support and advice! :huglove:

ok, thanks for the advice! I jus hope I dont have to send another text, hopefully he will message me before tomoz lunch but if he doesnt I will use that excuse! Thankyou for everything tonight especially being so supportive and staying up for a bit longer with me! I might try to sleep soon!!! cos last time I messaged him he sent me a message quite late at night and I got it in the morning which was fine!!!

Thanks again Holly, I really appreciate all your help, support and advice! :huglove:

I lllluuurrrvvveee you!!!! :huglove:

I am REALLY going now, for real!!!! LOL

Have a great night! And I will check in with you tomorrow!!!!!

I lllluuurrrvvveee you!!!! :huglove:

I am REALLY going now, for real!!!! LOL

Have a great night! And I will check in with you tomorrow!!!!!

I llllllluuuuuurrrrrrvvvvveeeee you too!!! :huglove: I am going to try and sleep now! Night Holly xxx

Night Aimee xxx

AIMEEE!!! your hereeeee!!!! -glomps you and doesnt let go- your not leaving!! nooo :roftl:

but...seriously guys...i come here after a day of not going on and you have 100+ pages!?!?!!?

you guys better tell me what i missed cuz i aint catching up otherwise :sneaky2:

ANYWAYS, ....darn it, i cant comment on anything when i dont know what you guys talked about! :thumbdown:

oh, Aimee, i wanna get some Converse maybe, whaddya think? i know your a fan of Converse :naughty: any advice or something?

these are my favs they are very mikaesque hehehe http://www.converse.com/#matrix

you have to first click shoes then check just in and they are the first adult ones or the ones that say love on the side! i want them sooo badly but my mom just got me a pair:sneaky2:

oooohh VERY mikaesque!!

i likey.. :naughty: ...maybe...we should match...and get mika to sign them :mf_rosetinted: