WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahhhhhhh that is a brilliant idea!!!!!!!!!!! omg! *falls off chair and has a seizure* imagine walking into school with mikas autograph on your sneaker!:wub2:

i saw another cute pair in the mall but i dont see them online and they had this drawing on them and at first i thought it was the licm cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so upset when my mom didnt let me get them:tears:

the low ones are easier to wear with skinny jeans (even though i only have one pair lol) but my mom buys me high ones cuz she thinks they keep u warmer for the winter! hehehe :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: omg, even are moms are alike! haha, but i wouldn't let her get me high ones if i liked the low ones better! :roftl: (im a brat like that :naughty: )

actually, i officially dont have skinny jeans YET, but, im prob. gonna get a pair when i go to the mall tommorow -- i gotta return some pants and im getting instead some bright blue ones, or, idk, some bright color...Mika-related ofcourse :roftl: maybe ill wear it to the gig :thumb_yello:

also, i so WOULD get him to sign them...but then what happens if they got muddy or dirty or SOMETHING....i'd be so afraid to wear them again :roftl: :roftl:

i'd make sure to take dozens of pics before ever wearing them again :roftl:

NOW, since i am going to the mall tommorow, are converses in just..idk..shoe stores? or, specific? (im sorry, i REALLY suck w/ the whole shoe business. i grew up w/ my mom teaching me that you own one pair of sneakers/shoes and you wear them till you cant...and then buy new ones :mf_rosetinted: )

its not until i went to public school that i knew shoes where even a fashion, lmao..and that people wear more than one pair!! :lmao:

converses are in usually every shoe store but not like womens shoe stores like teen ones you no? they have them in like journeys and places like that but they also have a few in dsw...

i'll hunt them down :mf_rosetinted:

btw, you back from florida? right?

btw, do you own only 1 pair of skinny jeans because you like other styles better? or....??

no i looooooooove my skinnies i always wear them they are soo comfortable! i only have one pair because i dont usually by expensive jeans and all the places i have been to that have skinnies theyre like $80 and i want to get some from h and m but my mom says i have enough jeans! :sneaky2:

yeah i got back at like 3 but u werent on hehehe i was searching but you green light was gray! :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: i hadnt been on all day...actually...-acts innocent-

i was very busy! i swear! :roftl:

actually, afters Israeli Scouts (i have to say today went pretty awesome...we had mucho fun) we always have a meeting for just the counclers -- we stay after. but we where all sooo bored and didnt feel like doing what they had planned for us so we're just like..OK...lets go get icecream! so...we totally ignore them, even though they do it double time for us (they wanted ice cream too :roftl: )

so, in the FREEZING cold, we drive down (illegally, may i say, cuz the one who drove 3 of us, even though we had 3 cars AND my parents came afterwards, :lao: anyways, she had JUST gotten a car and drivers license and goes and drives 3 other kids, lol) anyways, so we drive down to millburn and go to the coldstone there and have yummy yummy ice cream!! :roftl:

no i looooooooove my skinnies i always wear them they are soo comfortable! i only have one pair because i dont usually by expensive jeans and all the places i have been to that have skinnies theyre like $80 and i want to get some from h and m but my mom says i have enough jeans! :sneaky2:

oh, well, i like flare a lot, but, thats cuz ive never had skinny jeans before, but, in all honesty i NEED more jeans so, i actually do like skinny jeans, ill go on a shopping spree w/ my mom cuz i can always force her to buy me stuff...i swear to god i aint spoiled :mf_rosetinted:

haha, such a LIE. i am SO The baby of the family and my siblings know it too, and when they see it, they hate me for it :roftl:

(luckily they're barely ever home to witness it! :lmao:)

i looooooooove coldstone!!!!!!!!!!!! my friend worked there last year and she says that she cant look at coldstone ice cream again lol to bad for her!!!!!!!!

haha, ya, about everyone i know has worked there one time or other!

i hear the FUNNIEST stories too, apparently..they are evil there :naughty:

oh, well, i like flare a lot, but, thats cuz ive never had skinny jeans before, but, in all honesty i NEED more jeans so, i actually do like skinny jeans, ill go on a shopping spree w/ my mom cuz i can always force her to buy me stuff...i swear to god i aint spoiled :mf_rosetinted:

haha, such a LIE. i am SO The baby of the family and my siblings know it too, and when they see it, they hate me for it :roftl:

(luckily they're barely ever home to witness it! :lmao:)

YAY babies of the family! hahaha i am the youngest of 6 and i always go on vacations that are totally random and to weird places lol and i get lots of stuff! hehehe i feel very bratty but its not my fault my parents didnt want kids after me! hehehe which mall do u go to?? the paramus?

YAY babies of the family! hahaha i am the youngest of 6 and i always go on vacations that are totally random and to weird places lol and i get lots of stuff! hehehe i feel very bratty but its not my fault my parents didnt want kids after me! hehehe which mall do u go to?? the paramus?

nah, idk where im going to tommorow, but since my mom DOES have work tommorow and i am NOT going w/ my dad. i doubt i can go to the GOOD mall i LOVE (Jersey Garden Mall) but, its pretty far away, and my mom wont feel like it, so im guessing Livingston Mall or some other rather close not-so-big malls :thumbdown:

nah, idk where im going to tommorow, but since my mom DOES have work tommorow and i am NOT going w/ my dad. i doubt i can go to the GOOD mall i LOVE (Jersey Garden Mall) but, its pretty far away, and my mom wont feel like it, so im guessing Livingston Mall or some other rather close not-so-big malls :thumbdown:

i havnt heard either of those malls i usually go to the palisades westchester danbury paramus or jefferson valley