HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: :roftl: 'preciate it! :lmao:

btw, i was looking through a bunch of the converses and i gotta say, the 'Love" ones are by far the best ones i see....they're so mikaesque, but, not just for that reason, they have the cutest design...:thumb_yello:

ill try my hardest to find them. btw, i heard that the sizes go a little differently, what do i gotta look for for my size?

:roftl: awesome, me too, i gots curly poofy hair too!! :roftl:

my showers take forever...and i blame it totalyl on my hair...not at ALL on me being lazy..nope.. :roftl:

i take like...40-45 min showers!!

sometimes...i even bring my boombox in there and blast mika...and i dont realize how loud it is till i come outta the shower! :lmao:

though my hair is very curly in a special way...thats why if i can control it, i love it. but. its SO HARD to control!! :sneaky2:

and 'cause i dont have the best straightener (my sis's) it takes like 3 hours..

i have a feeling i've talked about this already :roftl:

when you where in florida i posted some pics for holly, of my dog, but there was two w/ me in 'em...did you see 'em? those are good for my hair, LOL

:roftl: awesome, me too, i gots curly poofy hair too!! :roftl:

my showers take forever...and i blame it totalyl on my hair...not at ALL on me being lazy..nope.. :roftl:

i take like...40-45 min showers!!

sometimes...i even bring my boombox in there and blast mika...and i dont realize how loud it is till i come outta the shower! :lmao:

omg for like the 100th time we were definately separated at birth i do the exact same thing!!!!!!!!!!i have a shower radio and the only thing that it plays is mika! and i stay in the shower until the album ends! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl: i cant go out in the middle of it! hehehe

last post of the night:

pretty tired, long day, and another busy day starting tommorow, i actually have to get up early on a holiday-day :sneaky2:

-sigh- ohwell, goodnight for now!

-snuggles into comfy bed w/ poofy blankets :blush-anim-cl: -

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

you posted that twice!!!!

but...its kreepy how similiar we are...:boxed:

i wonder what else we find out about each other at the venue, when i can talk a lot without being to lazy to type it all out! :naughty:

:huglove:

hahaha it seems like everyone on the mfc are a hell lot alike *hmm i wonder why???* hehehe :naughty:

i have got to go to bed also i just realized i am having my midterms in technical terms tomorow!!!!!!!!!!! crap! i havent even started to study! no joke!:shocked: i guess i wont be on here tomorow and if i am i give u permission to virtually bitch slap me through the computer and tell me to study! hehehe:roftl:

hahaha it seems like everyone on the mfc are a hell lot alike *hmm i wonder why???* hehehe :naughty:

i have got to go to bed also i just realized i am having my midterms in technical terms tomorow!!!!!!!!!!! crap! i havent even started to study! no joke!:shocked: i guess i wont be on here tomorow and if i am i give u permission to virtually bitch slap me through the computer and tell me to study! hehehe:roftl:

I know! It's weird how much I have in common with so many of you guys.

You have school tomorrow? Haha' date=' I don't for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. :)

Good luck on your exams!![/font']

this is wat the mfc does to me! it drives me mad!!!!!!!!! my parents think i have ocd when it comes to liking something it goes from liking to obsessing day in and day out and it doesnt stop! my obsessions are:

MIKA

highland cows (dont ask y but i am)

harry potter

france

converses

skinny jeans

england/scotland (newest obsession)

these obsessions have kind of taken over my life hehehe:naughty: but only a little bit :roftl::shocked: :shocked:

this is wat the mfc does to me! it drives me mad!!!!!!!!! my parents think i have ocd when it comes to liking something it goes from liking to obsessing day in and day out and it doesnt stop! my obsessions are:

MIKA

highland cows (dont ask y but i am)

harry potter

france

converses

skinny jeans

england/scotland (newest obsession)

these obsessions have kind of taken over my life hehehe:naughty: but only a little bit :roftl::shocked: :shocked:

Highland cows?

:lmao: That's a good one!

Mine are:

MIKA

MFC

Queen

Colourful/crazy socks

Hal Sparks

Football

Music in general

Almost Famous

The Labyrinth

Europe

:) I really want to backpack through Europe one day and travel the world! I really want to go to Africa and go on a safari.

yeah i dont know why i am obsessed with highland cows? i think it started when i went to scotland to drop my sis off at college lol! i wanna back pack across europe also! i have always wanted to! i have got to officially go to bed cuz if i dont i will surely fail my midterms and i cant risk loosing my mika tickets lol nighty night! fink

yeah i dont know why i am obsessed with highland cows? i think it started when i went to scotland to drop my sis off at college lol! i wanna back pack across europe also! i have always wanted to! i have got to officially go to bed cuz if i dont i will surely fail my midterms and i cant risk loosing my mika tickets lol nighty night! fink

I envy you for all your trips to Europe!

Let's backpack together! :D haha

All righty' date=' good night Aimee!

Talk soon. :)[/font']

Guest mikadodo

i don't want to say it again !!!!! i trust you and i don't care about those tiny things

I DO NOT READ FAMILY THREADS

cos i don't feel like to. it's boring and make me sleepy

the mistake i made was saying it out loud to my friend and my family

when they were trying to stop me I started to work things out on my own !!

please just go, even spend your time on nintendo ds would be better

the knife is used to kill you here not in real life !!!!!!! :doh: please get off and have some rest

i don't want to say it again !!!!! i trust you and i don't care about those tiny things

I DO NOT READ FAMILY THREADS

cos i don't feel like to. it's boring and make me sleepy

the mistake i made was saying it out loud to my friend and my family

when they were trying to stop me I started to work things out on my own !! please go, even spend your time on nintendo ds would be better

Don't tell us what to do! if it is better to be doing something else than mfc then why are u here then? We come on here cos we enjoy chatting to friends and people who have similar interests, so either get used to it or just dont bother coming onto mfc if all u can do is tell us to do something else with our time!!!! and if u dont wanna read family threads, DONT EVEN BOTHER GOING ON THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Guest mikadodo
Don't tell us what to do! if it is better to be doing something else than mfc then why are u here then? We come on here cos we enjoy chatting to friends and people who have similar interests, so either get used to it or just dont bother coming onto mfc if all u can do is tell us to do something else with our time!!!! and if u dont wanna read family threads, DONT EVEN BOTHER GOING ON THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

hahahaha, oh god

okok, im sorry, im talking to kitty not kittie i think

don't let me ruin your mood, im sorry, bibi, enjoy your day