WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

i don't want to say it again !!!!! i trust you and i don't care about those tiny things

I DO NOT READ FAMILY THREADS

cos i don't feel like to. it's boring and make me sleepy

the mistake i made was saying it out loud to my friend and my family

when they were trying to stop me I started to work things out on my own !!

please just go, even spend your time on nintendo ds would be better

the knife is used to kill you here not in real life !!!!!!! :doh: please get off and have some rest

Don't tell us what to do! if it is better to be doing something else than mfc then why are u here then? We come on here cos we enjoy chatting to friends and people who have similar interests, so either get used to it or just dont bother coming onto mfc if all u can do is tell us to do something else with our time!!!! and if u dont wanna read family threads, DONT EVEN BOTHER GOING ON THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Calm it down my lovelies pleaseeeeee:thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is wat the mfc does to me! it drives me mad!!!!!!!!! my parents think i have ocd when it comes to liking something it goes from liking to obsessing day in and day out and it doesnt stop! my obsessions are:

MIKA

highland cows (dont ask y but i am)

harry potter

france

converses

skinny jeans

england/scotland (newest obsession)

these obsessions have kind of taken over my life hehehe:naughty: but only a little bit :roftl::shocked: :shocked:

For you !!!

images-4.jpg

i don't want to say it again !!!!! i trust you and i don't care about those tiny things

I DO NOT READ FAMILY THREADS

cos i don't feel like to. it's boring and make me sleepy

the mistake i made was saying it out loud to my friend and my family

when they were trying to stop me I started to work things out on my own !!

please just go, even spend your time on nintendo ds would be better

the knife is used to kill you here not in real life !!!!!!! :doh: please get off and have some rest

I know who you are lady .....

<waves bye bye>

u r all insane !!

if you call them obsessions, fine ! it's all up to you ladyships and hamsterships

i was in scotland for 1 year and half then i left cos it was a boring place

sorry if you are from scotland, england is ... aww ... i've never think about what place im at really, i just know what kind of state im in

i do have lots of converse boots who doesn't ????

and i do wear skinny jeans who doesn't ?? r u all wearing flares ? we r not in 70s okay !!!!!!

and i've french housemates but i think they are all idiots with IQs lower than 80

besides, i think you are all being mean cos you do those country threads lock yourselves in :thumbdown: especially the one saying "be proud im british" what's that

u r all insane !!

if you call them obsessions, fine ! it's all up to you ladyships and hamsterships

i was in scotland for 1 year and half then i left cos it was a boring place

sorry if you are from scotland, england is ... aww ... i've never think about what place im at really, i just know what kind of state im in

i do have lots of converse boots who doesn't ????

and i do wear skinny jeans who doesn't ?? r u all wearing flares ? we r not in 70s okay !!!!!!

and i've french housemates but i think they are all idiots with IQs lower than 80

besides, i think you are all being mean cos you do those country threads lock yourselves in :thumbdown: especially the one saying "be proud im british" what's that

Why are you posting this HERE, and not in the Briitish Thread if you have a concern with it? I don't get your point really...... perhaps you thought you were posting somewhere else??? :blink: