WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

We are, darling! Or we would not LIVE in this wonderful place!!!! :roftl:

hahaha so true! omfg!!!!!!!!!!!! my finals are tomorow and i have not been studying! holly i give u permission to virtually slap me as hard as u want through the computer if i am signed on after this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha so true! omfg!!!!!!!!!!!! my finals are tomorow and i have not been studying! holly i give u permission to virtually slap me as hard as u want through the computer if i am signed on after this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

*slap* ooohh... that may have been a bit TOO hard!!!!

GET OFF! GO STUDY!

:huglove: I llluurrvvveee you!!!!

Hello

Here is an update for all u guys!!!

I texted him again this afternoon jus seeing if he got my text as my phone 'wasnt working' he texted back within 25mins and said he wasnt sure about going out for a drink yet as didnt have mch money and not feeling well! So, I texteed him back saying i would buy him a drink as I owe him money anyway, then I also texted him asking for advice on whether I should buy the alien films or predator films and told him that I am going back to uni next weekend and it would be great to meet up again before then and this is what he texted back:

Alien films good u can get all 7 films in a pack. We will meet up b4 u go back dont worry.

How sweet is that?, so that has got to be another sign of interest, and about half an hour ago he sent me 2 blank txt messages so jus trying to find out what they were about! and the first text he finished with Ian x and the second one he wrote 'me' so sweet! :wub2:

So yeah that is what has happened today!

Stay tuned!

:wub2:

Hello

Here is an update for all u guys!!!

I texted him again this afternoon jus seeing if he got my text as my phone 'wasnt working' he texted back within 25mins and said he wasnt sure about going out for a drink yet as didnt have mch money and not feeling well! So, I texteed him back saying i would buy him a drink as I owe him money anyway, then I also texted him asking for advice on whether I should buy the alien films or predator films and told him that I am going back to uni next weekend and it would be great to meet up again before then and this is what he texted back:

Alien films good u can get all 7 films in a pack. We will meet up b4 u go back dont worry.

How sweet is that?, so that has got to be another sign of interest, and about half an hour ago he sent me 2 blank txt messages so jus trying to find out what they were about! and the first text he finished with Ian x and the second one he wrote 'me' so sweet! :wub2:

So yeah that is what has happened today!

Stay tuned!

*sits back, eats popcorn and enjoys the show* :yay:

Just kidding, it's much more than a show.:wink2: I would stay here chatting, but I have three tests tomorrow, so I have to go back to studying. :shocked:

*crosses fingers for you*

I hope everything goes well. :wub2:

*sits back, eats popcorn and enjoys the show* :yay:

Just kidding, it's much more than a show.:wink2: I would stay here chatting, but I have three tests tomorrow, so I have to go back to studying. :shocked:

*crosses fingers for you*

I hope everything goes well. :wub2:

Thanks Nicole!

What does everyone think? do u reckon that what he said in his text is another possible sign he is interested?

Sorry, I was not on earlier Liz!!!!! :huglove:

I am one of the FEW people who are actually working today! :thumbdown:

I definately think that he sounds interested!!! :wub2:

Why is he not feeling well? Is he a bit sick or something? Poor fellow! Too bad you cannot take him some chicken soup or something, just to make him feel better, ya know :wink2:

The Sagga Continues......

Sorry, I was not on earlier Liz!!!!! :huglove:

I am one of the FEW people who are actually working today! :thumbdown:

I definately think that he sounds interested!!! :wub2:

Why is he not feeling well? Is he a bit sick or something? Poor fellow! Too bad you cannot take him some chicken soup or something, just to make him feel better, ya know :wink2:

The Sagga Continues......

Lol, yeah he said later on he was still feeling s**t, he text me back about an hour ago saying "Soz my phone was on silent, still feel like s**t it(the blank texts) was Joshua, my mate's kid"

I hope you are right and I hope I will be able to tell before I go back to uni!!!

Well,when we meet up this week we shall see!

Lol, yeah he said later on he was still feeling ****, he text me back about an hour ago saying "Soz my phone was on silent, still feel like **** it(the blank texts) was Joshua, my mate's kid"

I hope you are right and I hope I will be able to tell before I go back to uni!!!

Well,when we meet up this week we shall see!

I REALLY think that you are gonna be able to tell ...... the next time you see him!!!! :huglove:

holly u r definately talking to ur self hahahaha five posts in a row!!!!!!! jeez have u ever considered ur self a schizo maniac??? hehehe lol and thanks for the highland cow!!!!! i kissed my computer wen i saw it hahahah i am such a freak but i kiss my computer often especially when i am on the mikagasmic pics thread and the captions thread! lol :wub2:

:roftl: :roftl: , LOVE THE Pics! MooMoo! :wub2:

oh, and, give me a bit, after i come back from eating, and ill get you the pics of the converse.

i have my ways :mf_rosetinted:

i just gotta do a bunch of stuff now, i havent been home ALL FRIGGIN DAY, i JUST come back and find out i gotta help write an essay, make a new email cuz apparently mine is too baby-ish to give to colleges PFFT

and, then, i gotta sign up to this weird PSAT/SAT crap. ohwell, already took the PSAT's though! :thumb_yello:

Ill be back though! dont worry :thumb_yello:

hey liz right now i am really upset because this could be my last night or even post because my parents dont think that the mfc is safe enough for me to be on and they dont like adults talking to kids and kids talking to adults and not knowing who i am talking to so if this is my last post i miss u all and i will see u all at the concert and if my dad chooses to give back my cell i can talk to ada and holly but i think he is taking away my text messaging right now i am actually crying because of this and i will miss u all! :tears:

hey liz right now i am really upset because this could be my last night or even post because my parents dont think that the mfc is safe enough for me to be on and they dont like adults talking to kids and kids talking to adults and not knowing who i am talking to so if this is my last post i miss u all and i will see u all at the concert and if my dad chooses to give back my cell i can talk to ada and holly but i think he is taking away my text messaging right now i am actually crying because of this and i will miss u all! :tears:

oh no Aimee that is awful, mfc is possibly one of the safest forums to be on! I hope u can come back on! I'm gonna miss u :tears: Please come and sneak back in and say hi from time to time!!! :wub2:

do u have to get off the forum now then or havent they properly decided if u are banned or not??? :tears:

i think i will be allowed on tonight but this could be my last night cuz my parents may block it :crybaby: i was and still am in hysterics cuz they said they were gonna take it away hopefully i will pop in when i have my frees at school but to make matters worse now at school i got a schedual change cuz of the new term that is happening next week will make me have barely any frees!!!! :tears:

hopefully my parents will forget though *wishes hopefully* but i will not be able to go on as often as i did otherwise i will be banned forever i will also have to stop blurting out info on mika cuz they will find out that way also! :tears:

I am really sorry to hear that Aimee, :tears: I hope they DO forget!!! How has your day been?

holly u r definately talking to ur self hahahaha five posts in a row!!!!!!! jeez have u ever considered ur self a schizo maniac??? hehehe lol and thanks for the highland cow!!!!! i kissed my computer wen i saw it hahahah i am such a freak but i kiss my computer often especially when i am on the mikagasmic pics thread and the captions thread! lol :wub2:

My daddy got the computer working for me... :yay:

OMG.... I was 'talking to myself' when I was leaving work..... I had to leave yall presents, ya know! :naughty: