WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

Ok, I don't know if anyone is online at the mo but OMG BIG UPDATE!!! he has just sent me text saying he might come over for a bit tonight if I want!!!!

:wub2:

OMG OMG OMG!!! I cant believe this, we have been texting this morning and he is still ill but he has jus texted me thaT and I am so so happy!

Holly I need you to come online to share my happiness!!! Or for that matter anyone!!!

For a moment I felt SO special :wub2: UNTIL i read for any matter anyone :glasses2:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! :huglove:

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!

Now you can take care of him!!!! :das:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Liz.... I have to go..... I will be back in an hour......

:huglove:

OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is more excited you or me?

Okay Okay... I 'think' you win!!!!! :roftl:

Ok, sorry I only just noticed new posts as I have been tidying my bedroom (my mum kept having a go at me so I thought I would do a bit of it!)

Yeah I think I win on the excitedness by jus a bit :punk:

:bleh:

Come back soon, so we can chat more!!!

hey everyone!!! my parents blocked any thing related to mika (litterally i go on google search mika and its blocked!!!) they are blocking it until friday after school a.k.a after my midterms! right now i am in my library at school just took my math midterm and i think i did ok but i cant be on for long :tears: if any of u have a face book join the I love mika group that is the only mika thing that i can come in contact with i am also not allowed to text cuz my dad is tracking them!!!!!!! :crybaby: i will miss u all! :huglove: p.s holly it was kindof ur fault lol! hehehe my parents kindof freaked out when they found out i was talking to a total stranger that was 30 years old but its ok i will be back on in a few days! cant wait to see u all in 11 days!!!!!!! mwah big hugs and lots of kisses!

hey everyone!!! my parents blocked any thing related to mika (litterally i go on google search mika and its blocked!!!) they are blocking it until friday after school a.k.a after my midterms! right now i am in my library at school just took my math midterm and i think i did ok but i cant be on for long :tears: if any of u have a face book join the I love mika group that is the only mika thing that i can come in contact with i am also not allowed to text cuz my dad is tracking them!!!!!!! :crybaby: i will miss u all! :huglove: p.s holly it was kindof ur fault lol! hehehe my parents kindof freaked out when they found out i was talking to a total stranger that was 30 years old but its ok i will be back on in a few days! cant wait to see u all in 11 days!!!!!!! mwah big hugs and lots of kisses!

Thats horrible but at least it is only until your mid terms are over then u can come back and join us!!

See you on here soon

Liz x

Hi Liz... I am back!!!! :huglove: But, I have to be sneaky cause the BIG Boss is here today! LOL

HOLLY!!! HELLO

I am so happy, u would not believe it, I dont know when he is coming round yet but the text i told u about has made me so unbelievably happy :)

Hows u?

THAT REALLY sucks!!!! I just stepped away from myself for a moment and tried to picture MY 14 year old son..... I can see how it would sound strange for him to 'be friends with' someone 15 years older than him...... I never really notice BECAUSE I am NOT a typical 30 year old. I act/feel/look like a teenager.....

I cannot even BUY LOTTERY tickets without getting carded, now you KNOW that is bad! OR GOOD... however you look at it.... OH WELL.... I just get along with younger people... I guess I relate to them more. I got married when I was ONLY 16... so I never had a childhood...... Maybe I am trying to make up for it.... NO - cause I don't 'ACT' you know what I mean..... this is JUST who and how I am naturally...... so sad!

HOLLY!!! HELLO

I am so happy, u would not believe it, I dont know when he is coming round yet but the text i told u about has made me so unbelievably happy :)

Hows u?

I suck! Work Sucks! Mika Sucks!

No, I am just having a really bad day! I am SO glad that you are having a blissfully happy one!!!!! :huglove:

I suck! Work Sucks! Mika Sucks!

No, I am just having a really bad day! I am SO glad that you are having a blissfully happy one!!!!! :huglove:

Why does Mika suck??? :shocked:

Thanks yeah u wouldnt believe how much I was smiling when he sent me that text, jus thinking about it now makes me smile, I really hope he does come round tonight!!!

Why does Mika suck??? :shocked:

Thanks yeah u wouldnt believe how much I was smiling when he sent me that text, jus thinking about it now makes me smile, I really hope he does come round tonight!!!

Mika dosen't suck.... I just HAVE to say that when I am mad at the world.... makes me feel better somehow????? Maybe cause he is so delectable and so darn good looking!!!! Anyways.... so what are yall gonna do when he comes over? ??????

Mika dosen't suck.... I just HAVE to say that when I am mad at the world.... makes me feel better somehow????? Maybe cause he is so delectable and so darn good looking!!!! Anyways.... so what are yall gonna do when he comes over? ??????

I dunno yet, play on the playstation 2? watch a film? havent decided!!

Hope work gets a bit better for u or at least goes quickly so u can go home and relax!

I will be back on in about 10 minutes jus going to wash my hair!!!

Liz

I dunno yet, play on the playstation 2? watch a film? havent decided!!

Hope work gets a bit better for u or at least goes quickly so u can go home and relax!

I will be back on in about 10 minutes jus going to wash my hair!!!

Liz

Ha ha ha ..... Liz goes to get all dolled up for Ian!!!!! :wub2:

Change of plan not going to go and wash hair yet cos my mum has jus jumped into bath as she has work tonight (yes there will only be me in the house when she leaves)

YOU BETTER behave yourself, young lady!!!!!!!

At least you can sit in the living room...... and watch a movie, YEAH.... you should watch a movie! Do you have any pop corn?

No I havent but may see if he wants to walk down to the shop with me to get some later, if not we can go without! and of course I will behave myself!!! I want to get to know him first before anything happens!!!

No I havent but may see if he wants to walk down to the shop with me to get some later, if not we can go without! and of course I will behave myself!!! I want to get to know him first before anything happens!!!

I know you will be a good girl, I was teasing!!!!!! :roftl:

Walking to get some sounds EVEN better!!!!! :punk:

Hey you! :wink2:

Liz and Ian sitting in a tree. :mf_lustslow::naughty:

So is he coming over tonight? :bleh:

:huglove: for Holly, cause she had a bad day.

Thank you Nicole..... I am still having a bad day! I do not leave work for another 3 and a half HOURS!!!!! :tears: