WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you Nicole..... I am still having a bad day! I do not leave work for another 3 and a half HOURS!!!!! :tears:

:huglove:

Awww...poor you. :huglove: I did NOT have a good day either, had three tests and I'm sure I'll fail in maths. Again. :thumbdown:

Lol,

Yeah he hopefully is later!!! hows u?

:wub2:

Wow! Good luck then! I hope you'll have fun!

I'm ok, I think. I stumbled across a new band which I fell in love with! :shocked: I mean they are so good in my opinion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGGi42dwrcE&feature=related If you have time to listen to it. :wink2:

You are so smart! How long before he is suppose to be there?

Dont know we havent set a time but it will be sometime after 7 as that is when I said my mum will be leaving for work!

Anyway am going to wash hair now so back in 10!!!

:wub2:

Awww...poor you. :huglove: I did NOT have a good day either, had three tests and I'm sure I'll fail in maths. Again. :thumbdown:

Wow! Good luck then! I hope you'll have fun!

I'm ok, I think. I stumbled across a new band which I fell in love with! :shocked: I mean they are so good in my opinion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGGi42dwrcE&feature=related If you have time to listen to it. :wink2:

OOOhhhh... I will listen when I get home!!!!! :punk:

Wanna talk about it? Maybe it helps? :wink2:

I got YELLED at today by the boss because there was something *that I was NEVER told to do* and she said that I SHOULD JUST HAVE KNOWN..... I am not a mind reader for one thing! It really made me upset for her to talk this way to me.

And then an incident this morning......

and EVERYONE was yelling at me..... :tears:

Maybe I am just not 'with it' today..... TOO close to time for me to see Mika, ya know! I NEED to stop thinking about New York!!!! :roftl:

I got YELLED at today by the boss because there was something *that I was NEVER told to do* and she said that I SHOULD JUST HAVE KNOWN..... I am not a mind reader for one thing! It really made me upset for her to talk this way to me.

And then an incident this morning......

and EVERYONE was yelling at me..... :tears:

Maybe I am just not 'with it' today..... TOO close to time for me to see Mika, ya know! I NEED to stop thinking about New York!!!! :roftl:

I hate when I get yelled at for nothing!! I mean can't they just take it easy and say it in a normal voice, not being all mean and nasty. :thumbdown:

But it wasn't your fault, cause I guess no one here is a mind reader, so why should you be one. :naughty:

Hahah, yeah, or soon when you have to write a signature or something you will

write "New York" or "Mika". Then your boss would totally think there is something wrong with you. :roftl:

I hate when I get yelled at for nothing!! I mean can't they just take it easy and say it in a normal voice, not being all mean and nasty. :thumbdown:

But it wasn't your fault, cause I guess no one here is a mind reader, so why should you be one. :naughty:

write "New York" or "Mika". Then your boss would totally think there is something wrong with you. :roftl:

That would be quite funny :roftl: Omg, Mika's gigs are getting soo close :shocked:

There IS somehting 'wrong' with me!!!! :lmao:

I know! :shocked:

I am not happy nor excited though. I have to go alone, all by myself and many problems more. :thumbdown:

Ohhhh :( Anyway, I see you are going on 28th.... there will be only MFCers (and me and Liz too :cool: ) so you will forget there you're alone!

There IS somehting 'wrong' with me!!!! :lmao:

:lmao: Not a bad thing though.

If I lived on the other side of the pond.... I would go with you!!!!! :huglove:

:huglove: Thanks..

Going to London, to a Mika gig should be happy and more than exciting for me, but now it's more like scary and not that nice. Huge city and me all alone. :blink:

Going to London, to a Mika gig should be happy and more than exciting for me, but now it's more like scary and not that nice. Huge city and me all alone. :blink:

I feel the SAME way.... I am going to a BIG SCARY city.... New York, JUST to see Mika..... I am scared and nervous! And excited all at the same time! Now I am starting to get all depressed about it cause ..... there is JUST so much to think about.... It can never just be simple, can it!!!!

Ohhhh :( Anyway, I see you are going on 28th.... there will be only MFCers (and me and Liz too :cool: ) so you will forget there you're alone!

Yes, but that's not what I'm scared of. Once I get to the queue, it's ok, cause there will be lots of lovely people to meet (You and Liz too:wub2: ), but I'm afraid of being all by myself when I have to take the train and use the underground and just walk around the city. Stuff like that.

I have ONE more chance though, I asked one of my friends to come with me (another one, not the one who broke the promise), but she still hasn't said anything.:boxed:

Ooohhh, I wish I could be there with ALL of you guys!!! :huglove:

One day I will make it to London!!!!

I feel the SAME way.... I am going to a BIG SCARY city.... New York, JUST to see Mika..... I am scared and nervous! And excited all at the same time! Now I am starting to get all depressed about it cause ..... there is JUST so much to think about.... It can never just be simple, can it!!!!

I know. I would have to fly alone, find a train to go to London, then use the underground, find the place I'm staying, find the venue, use more underground and ALL sorts of things. :boxed: Would be much safer and funnier to be with someone. Not alone.

Yes, but that's not what I'm scared of. Once I get to the queue, it's ok, cause there will be lots of lovely people to meet (You and Liz too:wub2: ), but I'm afraid of being all by myself when I have to take the train and use the underground and just walk around the city. Stuff like that.

I have ONE more chance though, I asked one of my friends to come with me (another one, not the one who broke the promise), but she still hasn't said anything.:boxed:

I will hope she says yes!! I am travelling from Czech Republic to England alone too, and then i have to get from Stansted to somewhere in London ...with train, tube...and.. yeah, it's scary :boxed: i already see myself lost :naughty:

My luck is, that I am going to stay with Liz.

But I know you can do it! :)

I will hope she says yes!! I am travelling from Czech Republic to England alone too, and then i have to get from Stansted to somewhere in London ...with train, tube...and.. yeah, it's scary :boxed: i already see myself lost :naughty:

My luck is, that I am going to stay with Liz.

But I know you can do it! :)

Yup, i have to do the exact same things. AND find a place to stay. Hopefully it is somewhere I can see it, not behind the corner. :naughty:

I am SO good at getting lost. I had to go to Birmingham in november, but ended up in the wrong city - Coventry! Now that's something! :boxed: And I slept in the coach station, but that wasn't very awful, cause it was a big place and there were lots of people anyway and I was with a friend. Wouldn't like to go through that alone though.

Yup, i have to do the exact same things. AND find a place to stay. Hopefully it is somewhere I can see it, not behind the corner. :naughty:

I am SO good at getting lost. I had to go to Birmingham in november, but ended up in the wrong city - Coventry! Now that's something! :boxed: And I slept in the coach station, but that wasn't very awful, cause it was a big place and there were lots of people anyway and I was with a friend. Wouldn't like to go through that alone though.

I think it's quite easy to find a place to stay, the problem is to find a cheap place where to stay :biggrin2::boxed:

Omg! o.O How far is it from Coventry to Birmingham? How did you do that? :shocked: Wow xD

This time, in London, you won't get lost, don't worry :wink2:

I had to spend a long time at night on coach station too... there were a lot of strange people o.O

Are you arriving to London on the 28 or 27?