WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

You just HAVE to :) Omg, that would be something.... official rambling thread meet-up :biggrin2:

THAT would ROCK!!!!!! It is not impossible, ya know.... I have just applied for my passport..... you know :wink2: Just in case I need to go overseas!!!! LOL :naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's quite easy to find a place to stay, the problem is to find a cheap place where to stay

Omg! o.O How far is it from Coventry to Birmingham? How did you do that? :shocked: Wow xD

This time, in London, you won't get lost, don't worry :wink2:

I had to spend a long time at night on coach station too... there were a lot of strange people o.O

Are you arriving to London on the 28 or 27?

Well it is too far for me, so we took a taxi and gosh it costed a fortune. :boxed::naughty: We just got off the bus too early, but it really felt like Birmingham :lmao: At first.

Yeah, wehn I was there, there was a drunk person too, but he didn't bother me thank god, she had his own things to do and talk to himself. :roftl:

On the 27th! And about 1 pm! Not like last time that was about 1 AM, so it was dark and even scarier. :naughty: You?

I am having SUCH a short trip to NYC! I get there next Friday... the concert is Saturday and then I am leaving Sunday!!!!! So I have to TRY and see all of the beautiful sights in NYC from 3:00 PM when I get there until it is time for bed.... I would just stay up all night...... BUT... I have to be good for the concert the next day! Mika does not want to see me all :insane: TRUST ME! :roftl:

Liz has not been on...... I wonder if Ian is there already!!!!! :wub2:

I sure hope so! I hope they're having fun! Watching movies or just chatting:wub2:

I am having SUCH a short trip to NYC! I get there next Friday... the concert is Saturday and then I am leaving Sunday!!!!! So I have to TRY and see all of the beautiful sights in NYC from 3:00 PM when I get there until it is time for bed.... I would just stay up all night...... BUT... I have to be good for the concert the next day! Mika does not want to see me all :insane: TRUST ME! :roftl:

:lmfao: I wouldn't mind staying up all night either, but not before the gig. I wanna look at least normal there, not all red-eyed and yawning. :naughty:

I will arrive in London on the 27th Feb and then the gig is on the 28th and then I will be there on the 29th also and the 1st and my plane takes off again in the morning of the 2nd, very early though, so yeah, I have time to go and see Big Ben and all the other pretty places. :wub2:

The picture in my passport doesn't look like me at all! I am always afraid that they will think it's not me or something! Once a lady looked suspiciously at me, but I say "No, no, it really is me:blink: " and then she let me through.

I am blonde there and young and just different. Like another person.

:boxed:

:lmfao: I wouldn't mind staying up all night either, but not before the gig. I wanna look at least normal there, not all red-eyed and yawning. :naughty:

OMG.... can you imagine.... we are all there yawning like mad and looking so tired.... Mika would start to think that he is BORING us!!!! LOL

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

It is SSSOOOOO expensive to fly there!!! :shocked:

It will take me a whole year just to save the money!!! :roftl:

Flying there is the most expensive part for me. :naughty: But yeah, if I was supposed to go to Florida I would have to save the money for a century or something! :shocked:

The picture in my passport doesn't look like me at all! I am always afraid that they will think it's not me or something! Once a lady looked suspiciously at me, but I say "No, no, it really is me:blink: " and then she let me through.

I am blonde there and young and just different. Like another person.

:boxed:

I will make sure my photo is completely up-to-date!!!!! LOL

The after I lose weight, they are gonna be like THIS IS NOT YOU! But I would not mind it then!!!! :wub2:

Flying there is the most expensive part for me. :naughty: But yeah, if I was supposed to go to Florida I would have to save the money for a century or something! :shocked:

NO WAY..... there are SO many deals out there for Florida!!! Mainly because Mikey Mouse lives here!!!! :naughty:

OMG.... can you imagine.... we are all there yawning like mad and looking so tired.... Mika would start to think that he is BORING us!!!! LOL

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

And then we would lean against the barrier and just have a tiny nap! :lmao: He would yell "I QUIT!" and run off the stage. :roftl:

But I guess that it would be impossible to fall asleep at his gig. Too much fun.

*pats the BIG blue balloon she got from the last gig:wub2: *

I will make sure my photo is completely up-to-date!!!!! LOL

The after I lose weight, they are gonna be like THIS IS NOT YOU! But I would not mind it then!!!! :wub2:

Are you trying to lose weight? I wanna lose about 5-6 kg, not that it's necessary, but I just wanna. Some people would say that I'm already thin, but I still wanna do what makes me feel more comfortable with myself.

NO WAY..... there are SO many deals out there for Florida!!! Mainly because Mikey Mouse lives here!!!! :naughty:

:roftl: You like Florida?

It is SSSOOOOO expensive to fly there!!! :shocked:

It will take me a whole year just to save the money!!! :roftl:

Really? :-O

Omg, such shame :(

I got my tickets to London for soo little o.O I had luck....

But the sooner you book the tickets, the cheaper they are, aren't they?

yayyy... im here!

Holly!! :huglove: hii moomoo! you better start having a better day or i may just have to cheer you up :shocked: ...you do NOT want that.. :lmao:

:bleh:

oh, i think, officially, ...almost officially, ill be going by myself, and my mom will probably stay in line w/ me for a bit...maybe the whole time...i dunno

but, any which way. i need to clarify this, Holly: IF YOU SEE ME W/ ANYBODY, (well, parents atleast) DO NOT COME OVER TO ME!! :roftl: if you happen to be walking past me..if they arent looking, you can wave at me so i know your there itll prob. just be my mom though. but any which way. until she finally leaves, i cant be w/ you guys :tears:

you BETTER save me a spot, Holly, if your ahead of me -glare-

too bad for anyone behind us, CUZ, we have been planning this for ever -nodsnods-

(oh yah, if you see me, feel free to txt/call me....preferedly text....)

ANYWAYS, i AM GETTING SO EXCITED ITS HORRIBLE, lol. cuz, its getting closer and closer and until now i've always been worried about how this is going to get planned out, etc. and now finaly, i can stop worrying so much!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!!!

:woot_jump:

Awwww..it is so sweet u guys have been talking about me whilst I have been away! I texted Ian at about 630pm (one and a half hour ago) and I havent heard or seen him yet but still hopeful! So, I will be on here until he (hopefully) arrives! So, if I suddenly go quiet for ages chances are he has arrived!!

Nicole, if u need a place to stay then u should look in to staying at the same place as me and barunka are so that u cld head back there after the concert with us and we could meet u at the station when u first arrive, it is called Ace Hotel and is in West Kensington!

:wub2: