WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

Aww..

I really want to go! I'm trying to plan something.. Hope it works out in time before the tickets are sold out.. Do you all live in England or are some of you flying there?

I'll be flying there and I guess that totally alone. :blink::bleh:

Yeah! Plan! And come also! :shocked:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww..

I really want to go! I'm trying to plan something.. Hope it works out in time before the tickets are sold out.. Do you all live in England or are some of you flying there?

QUOTE]

You should definitely come to England in Feb, it would be great! :thumb_yello: and if u need any help plannning things then do not hesitate to ask me, I organised the accomodation for me and Barunka and even made a travel plan for once she got to London, didn't I barunka?

:wub2:

Aww..

QUOTE]

You should definitely come to England in Feb, it would be great! :thumb_yello: and if u need any help plannning things then do not hesitate to ask me, I organised the accomodation for me and Barunka and even made a travel plan for once she got to London, didn't I barunka?

Yes you did! :P

She is a talented organizer :roftl:

Where is Ian..........

That is the one question I would love to be able to answer with 'here' but i cant and nor can I say he has texted me cos he hasnt done that either, so i dont know what is going on, I jus hope he comes round even if it is jus for 5 mins, it would make my day/evening!!!

ok, would it be acceptable and not seen as desperate if i just text him saying that i jus thought I wld let him know that mym mum gets home at around ten if he was thinking of coming round.

what do u think???

Maybe it sounds a bit too desperate and pushy but i jus want a reply!!

I am from Czech Republic, i have to fly. :) Liz is from England so she doesn't, Nicole is from Estonia, so she has to fly too...!

Wow i didn't know so many people actually TRAVELLED to see Mika..But it's worth it ;) I hope i can do the same too =D

No its fine, it is a guy called Ian that I met last weekend and the long story is on page 84 I think of this thread! and basically we ha been texting loads and he said he might come over for a bit tonight if I wanted! and I texted him at 630pm (2 and a half hors ago )saying he is welcome to head over whenever if he still wants to come, those werent the exact words but anyway that is what is happening at the mo, i am waiting for him to come round or at least to text me!

Aw don't worry I'm sure he'll text back soon! especially if he initiated the whole coming over idea.. girls tend to be very impatient :bleh: ..

n if he doesn't then screw him hehe =P ..

I'll be flying there and I guess that totally alone. :blink::bleh:

Yeah! Plan! And come also! :shocked:

goodluck with travelling alone! i'll try to bring a friend along..

Aww..

QUOTE]

You should definitely come to England in Feb, it would be great! and if u need any help plannning things then do not hesitate to ask me, I organised the accomodation for me and Barunka and even made a travel plan for once she got to London, didn't I barunka?

Thanks that's so sweet =D if there are any problems i'll let you know.. just pray that i get my visa firstt.. and then maybe we could all meet =)

Wow i didn't know so many people actually TRAVELLED to see Mika..But it's worth it ;) I hope i can do the same too =D

Aw don't worry I'm sure he'll text back soon! especially if he initiated the whole coming over idea.. girls tend to be very impatient :bleh: ..

Thanks that's so sweet =D if there are any problems i'll let you know.. just pray that i get my visa firstt.. and then maybe we could all meet =)

I hope you can!! It's really worth it, i already went to Germany to see Mika!

Ok so I jus gave in and text him but I restrained myself from mentioning us meeting up and made it more of a general text! I jus said;

" wondering if everything is ok, u feeling better after ur trip to town? did u get the game u wanted? Liz x"

Does that sound ok to u guys?cos I didnt mention him coming round but hoping he will reply to this and mention coming over or not being able to!!!

I hope you can!! It's really worth it, i already went to Germany to see Mika!

I really hope I can too:blush-anim-cl: !! Have fun anyways :punk:

Ok so I jus gave in and text him but I restrained myself from mentioning us meeting up and made it more of a general text! I jus said;

" wondering if everything is ok, u feeling better after ur trip to town? did u get the game u wanted? Liz x"

Does that sound ok to u guys?cos I didnt mention him coming round but hoping he will reply to this and mention coming over or not being able to!!!

I think it's a good text but don't text again if he doesn't reply to that.. if he has an excuse he'll probably let you noe as soon as pos. :cool:

It sounds good! Did he already reply?

AWW, I'm sorry Moomoo!!

:huglove:

its my fault really, for doign things behind there backs in the first place :thumbdown: but, its just, i got in big trouble last time for telling somebody my adress so they could send me a present, etc. from my old Johnny Depp forum, and, i dont want anything to happen again 'cause then, like Aimee, i wouldnt be able to go on forums again :tears:

although, my parents can do nothing to stop me because even if, since they are barely ever home, to block it off the computer, ill just find a way right around that! :roftl: (actualy...let me go send a link to aimee...:naughty: )

but, i realy am sorry! but, Holly, first of all, you still have the meetup to look foward to! (im afraid i wont be making it anymore) and, my mom will NOT be staying in line the WHOLE time, im almost positive she'll get tired. so. be happy!

and remember. dont let the MFC get you down!! (be there to ENJOY Mika! and make even more friends :thumb_yello: )

i :wub2: ya!!

I dont know what to do he is online and I am talking to him but not once has he mentioned the fact he never came round tonight, and all he said is he hasnt got any credit so hasnt been texting much! What should I do? should I ask him why he didnt turn up and if i do how would I do it?

I dont know what to do he is online and I am talking to him but not once has he mentioned the fact he never came round tonight, and all he said is he hasnt got any credit so hasnt been texting much! What should I do? should I ask him why he didnt turn up and if i do how would I do it?

mmm...i dunno! gosh, i HATE it when things like this happen to me...i never know what to say either! hmm....HOLLY WHERE ARE YOU!!

(oh, btw, Holly, i'm listening to "Hey Mickey" and i though of you! :wub2::roftl: )

mmm...i dunno! gosh, i HATE it when things like this happen to me...i never know what to say either! hmm....HOLLY WHERE ARE YOU!!

(oh, btw, Holly, i'm listening to "Hey Mickey" and i though of you! :wub2::roftl: )

I know I am jus so confused and messed up. he hasnt mentioned anything about meeting up or the fact he never turned up it seems he has jus been playing a new game he bought today, I feel really s**t now, cos this kind of thing makes me think he is def not interested!

I know I am jus so confused and messed up. he hasnt mentioned anything about meeting up or the fact he never turned up it seems he has jus been playing a new game he bought today, I feel really s**t now, cos this kind of thing makes me think he is def not interested!

Okay.... so point blank in a nonchalant way just say......

SO, I thought you were gonna come by tonight..... what happened.....

and see what his reply is *and how long it takes him to answer*....... and let me KNOW!!!!! :huglove:

Ooohhh don't you mean Hey Mika!!!! :naughty:

I :wub2: you MooMoo!!!!!

MOO :mf_rosetinted:

Okay.... so point blank in a nonchalant way just say......

SO, I thought you were gonna come by tonight..... what happened.....

and see what his reply is *and how long it takes him to answer*....... and let me KNOW!!!!! :huglove:

oK, i kind of chickened out cos we jus got chatting about other things but i did slyly put it in there by saying by the way what is fps? u mentioned it in the text about u possibly coming round tonight and what ps2 games u had? He didnt say anything about that but it made me feel better jus to put it in there!

oK, i kind of chickened out cos we jus got chatting about other things but i did slyly put it in there by saying by the way what is fps? u mentioned it in the text about u possibly coming round tonight and what ps2 games u had? He didnt say anything about that but it made me feel better jus to put it in there!

Ian is starting to confuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boxed: