• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey

It's going great thanks, hows u??

:wub2:

Any new updates with..err..that guy? xD Sorry, forgot his name!

HI HOLLY!

Sorry our conversation the other night was a little awkward. xD

I was in the trunk of my car and it was hard to hear with all the noise in the back, but next time it wont be awkward! :wink2:

HI HOLLY!

I was in the trunk of my car and it was hard to hear with all the noise in the back, but next time it wont be awkward! :wink2:

It wasn't awkward!!!!! It was Nice to FINALLY hear your voice! You sound SO mature!!!!!! :naughty:

HI HOLLY!

Hey yeah and its Ian!

Yeah we ended up chatting online for 3 hours last night until 3am about all sorts, I brought up the fact he never came round and he said sorry and told me why! and I even asked him if he was single and he instantly replied yes and he is coming online tonight to hopefully arrange meeting up tomoz!!:)

So yeah things are great!!!

Hey yeah and its Ian!

Yeah we ended up chatting online for 3 hours last night until 3am about all sorts, I brought up the fact he never came round and he said sorry and told me why! and I even asked him if he was single and he instantly replied yes and he is coming online tonight to hopefully arrange meeting up tomoz!!:)

YAY!!!! Now we have to wait until tomorrow to hear all of the details...... TALK ABOUT A CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

:naughty:

It wasn't awkward!!!!! It was Nice to FINALLY hear your voice! You sound SO mature!!!!!! :naughty:

:naughty: Oh yea, it was so nice to hear your voice! :wub2:

You're so youthful, Holly! Everything about you is!

Right, Ian!

Aww, I hope you guys arrange something nice for tomorrow. :)

(Pictures?:naaughty: )

Hey yeah and its Ian!

YAY!!!! Now we have to wait until tomorrow to hear all of the details...... TALK ABOUT A CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

:naughty:

Lol u may not have to! If u r on at around midnight-1am GMT time then u may find out about our plans for tomoz, if there is any!!!

so jus stay tuned!!!:bleh: and if u want any more details about him I will answer ur questions, after all soaps can be quite detailed!!!

Lol u may not have to! If u r on at around midnight-1am GMT time then u may find out about our plans for tomoz, if there is any!!!

so jus stay tuned!!!:bleh: and if u want any more details about him I will answer ur questions, after all soaps can be quite detailed!!!

:roftl: add me to the list of viewers for this soap!! :roftl:

What other signs of interest did he show last night while playing on the Web Can??????? :blush-anim-cl: