WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What other signs of interest did he show last night while playing on the Web Can??????? :blush-anim-cl:

Well dont know if i mentioned it already but he does this funny face where he raises one of his eyebrows and when he found out it made me laugh he kept doing it and once he noticed me laughin he continued doing it!!!

Then we kept teasing each other on msn, he called me lame for not having seen as many films as he had and then I called him a loser and it carried on like that for a while but it was all done jokingly!!! He showed me a scratch on his back which had jus appeared on sunday!!! ummm.....cant think of anymore at mo but surely they are signs of possible interest arent they???

:wub2:

Well dont know if i mentioned it already but he does this funny face where he raises one of his eyebrows and when he found out it made me laugh he kept doing it and once he noticed me laughin he continued doing it!!!

Then we kept teasing each other on msn, he called me lame for not having seen as many films as he had and then I called him a loser and it carried on like that for a while but it was all done jokingly!!! He showed me a scratch on his back which had jus appeared on sunday!!! ummm.....cant think of anymore at mo but surely they are signs of possible interest arent they???

:wub2: Aww.:)

That's so cute! hah

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Jus realised I am the only English(British) person on this thread at the mo arent I???

Yes you ARE...BUT I have the Britney Spears Syndrome... so I am speaking in a British Accent this week!