WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

LOL... I KNOW.... that 'word' just sounds so disgusting...FAT..eeww

I so WOULD rather be called: Big Girl! :mf_rosetinted:

Can you imagine Mika singing: FAT GIRL, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL....

NO! :roftl:

That would make big girl an insulting song!!! big girl is a much nicer way of saying fat, I hate the word too!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL... I KNOW.... that 'word' just sounds so disgusting...FAT..eeww

I so WOULD rather be called: Big Girl! :mf_rosetinted:

Can you imagine Mika singing: FAT GIRL, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL....

NO! :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: i just laughed out loud and quickly shut myself up :roftl:

i could just imagine Mika saying that, by accident, and me dying of laughter :naughty:

Not much, really!!! Just on about how nice and genuine ppl on mfc seem to be and that to some extent to be a mika fan u have to be open minded and non-judgemental!!!

thank you! hehe, i am too lazy for my own good, :roftl: but thats why we have super nice people like you! :wub2:

That would make big girl an insulting song!!! big girl is a much nicer way of saying fat, I hate the word too!

Yeah! As it is, I already had a dream that I was at a Mika gig.... and he KEPT looking at me all during Big Girl..... I was so :blush-anim-cl: ...but, not in a good way..... I G-U-E-S-S as LONG as he looks at me when he says: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.... it would be OKAY! :lmao:

:roftl: I think Mika would get a lot of filthy looks after the concert for that!!!

yah...at a concert would be horrible :shocked:

i meant, maybe, if he read this thread :roftl: and when he met us, made a joke :shocked: omg, Mika, you better :lmao:

WHY do you WAIT until 10:30 at night to log on.....

don't you KNOW it is ALREADY 2 hours past my bed time.....:mf_rosetinted:

Don't worry add 5 hours onto that time and you will get what time it is in the UK where I am! Yeah I cant sleep so what better way to pass the time then on mfc!!!:wub2:

WHY do you WAIT until 10:30 at night to log on.....

don't you KNOW it is ALREADY 2 hours past my bed time.....:mf_rosetinted:

cuz i was studying for chem test, GOSH :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

love ya too

Yeah! As it is, I already had a dream that I was at a Mika gig.... and he KEPT looking at me all during Big Girl..... I was so :blush-anim-cl: ...but, not in a good way..... I G-U-E-S-S as LONG as he looks at me when he says: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.... it would be OKAY! :lmao:

Lol, yeah as long as he kept looking when he said the whole of that line I would be happier (I say happier what I actually mean is ecstatic)!!!:wub2:

Don't worry add 5 hours onto that time and you will get what time it is in the UK where I am! Yeah I cant sleep so what better way to pass the time then on mfc!!!:wub2:

I have to get up at 5:00 AM :mf_rosetinted:

I hated chemistry at school, so glad I am not doing it now!!!

:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: i was absent so i am making it up, everyone got there grades back today. about 80% if not more of the class failed/ got F's

its not OUR fault he goes and puts 3 friggin chapters into ONE TEST and expects us to remember it all :thumbdown: