• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounded right to me............ :bleh:

:mf_rosetinted:

oh GOSH, its almost 5, got people coming over at 5 :thumbdown: they all suck, lol, cause theyre makin me work!

but, anyways, i have to get something ready for them, so, ill be back soon! :thumbdown:

Yay, always good when u dont have anything to do, it means u can stay on mfc!!! :wub2:

:wub2:

:roftl: sadly, i just got a txt saying that we are gonna have a conference call or something :thumbdown:

PLUS i still havent done any homework....i should go check on that...atleast to see what i need to do :naughty:

:roftl: sadly, i just got a txt saying that we are gonna have a conference call or something :thumbdown:

PLUS i still havent done any homework....i should go check on that...atleast to see what i need to do :naughty:

That sucks, at least u can draw and write stuff whilst on conference call as they cant see what u r doing!!!

:wink2:

That sucks, at least u can draw and write stuff whilst on conference call as they cant see what u r doing!!!

:wink2:

:roftl: :roftl: i know, last time we had a meeting though, i got an award for being the most spaced out! :roftl:

its not MY fault THEY chose to have a meeting so close to Mika's Concert!!!! :woot_jump:

anything new on our lovely Soap?