WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

:roftl: :roftl: i know, last time we had a meeting though, i got an award for being the most spaced out! :roftl:

its not MY fault THEY chose to have a meeting so close to Mika's Concert!!!! :woot_jump:

anything new on our lovely Soap?

Lol, yeah I dont think I would be able to concentrate if I went to a meeting near to a Mika concert (unless the meeting was to do with Mika :wub2:)

No, nothing new as of yet, jus waiting for him to come online which should hopefully be soon!!!

:wub2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol, yeah I dont think I would be able to concentrate if I went to a meeting near to a Mika concert (unless the meeting was to do with Mika :wub2:)

No, nothing new as of yet, jus waiting for him to come online which should hopefully be soon!!!

Is he online? :huglove:

Is he online? :huglove:

Nope not yet but I did give in and text him saying I was jus going on msn now and I would see him on there soon! Probably encouraged him not to go on msn now, I am being way to forward and i def need to back off a bit, I really dont wanna scare him away cos of how i have acted!!!

I hope he does still come online!!

Nope not yet but I did give in and text him saying I was jus going on msn now and I would see him on there soon! Probably encouraged him not to go on msn now, I am being way to forward and i def need to back off a bit, I really dont wanna scare him away cos of how i have acted!!!

I hope he does still come online!!

I do not think you have over done it!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Hope he is on soon!!!!! :wub2:

I do not think you have over done it!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Hope he is on soon!!!!! :wub2:

I hope I havent overdone it and I really hope he comes online soon! after all he did say he would be on late tonight and he has been on later than this before now! so i shouldnt be worrying so much right now, it is so funny though, everytime someone logs on to msn my stomach jumps and my heart skips a beat until i see it isnt him!!!

I hope I havent overdone it and I really hope he comes online soon! after all he did say he would be on late tonight and he has been on later than this before now! so i shouldnt be worrying so much right now, it is so funny though, everytime someone logs on to msn my stomach jumps and my heart skips a beat until i see it isnt him!!!

Aaahhhh! And then when you see it is not him.... you are like :thumbdown:

Aaahhhh! And then when you see it is not him.... you are like :thumbdown:

Yeah a little part of me dies inside........nah I am only kidding I am not like that jus as u put it though i am like :thumbdown: but then I jus get on with other things online to forget about it! Except, u know I cannot forget about him not being online so there is no point in me even pretending like I dont care!!!

Holly....I really need some words of support, I am seriosuly thinking he isnt coming online tonight cos it is now 1.27am, I hope he does but my hope is slowly diminishing!!! :(

Oh honey! Maybe he is busy..... and just hasn't had the chance to get on line YET!!!!! I would give it until 2:00AM before I started thinking negatively!

I lllluuurrvvveee you! :huglove:

Oh honey! Maybe he is busy..... and just hasn't had the chance to get on line YET!!!!! I would give it until 2:00AM before I started thinking negatively!

I lllluuurrvvveee you! :huglove:

Yeah u are probably right, and I remember him saying that he was going to watch a film once it was downloaded so maybe he is still watching that, he does tend to stay up very late! Thanks Holly....u r fab! I know I can rely on u to help me look at things in a better light and cheer me up :huglove:

I luuuuuuuuuurve you too!!!

Giirls you are always stayin up so late! :) (Okay actually only Liz does, as for Holly it isn't that late..) ... i wish i could stay so long too :(:bleh:

By the way, Liz, we wanna hear the latest news when you are online!! ;D

Puhh...now i have to be in IT lesson... you have never experienced something as boring as this >.<

Giirls you are always stayin up so late! :) (Okay actually only Liz does, as for Holly it isn't that late..) ... i wish i could stay so long too :(:bleh:

By the way, Liz, we wanna hear the latest news when you are online!! ;D

Puhh...now i have to be in IT lesson... you have never experienced something as boring as this >.<

There is no update, he hasnt text me (i dont think he has any credit) but he hasnt emailed me and he never came online last night, not a word so no meeting up today unless he turns up or phones or gets in contact (which i doubt he will). Sorry guys it looks like there is no happy ending here, if he was interested he would surely have made an effort as some point and tried to meet up, I am going back to uni in 2-3 days so once i get up there I guess I should forget all about him!!! Unless he surprises me by coming round the next few days which he won't but if he does things will be different. BUt as usual if anything happens I will update you all!!!

Hope all is well for everyone else, as for me I am going to go out tonight with one of my girl mates and probably get drunk!!!:punk:

Liz x

There is no update, he hasnt text me (i dont think he has any credit) but he hasnt emailed me and he never came online last night, not a word so no meeting up today unless he turns up or phones or gets in contact (which i doubt he will). Sorry guys it looks like there is no happy ending here, if he was interested he would surely have made an effort as some point and tried to meet up, I am going back to uni in 2-3 days so once i get up there I guess I should forget all about him!!! Unless he surprises me by coming round the next few days which he won't but if he does things will be different. BUt as usual if anything happens I will update you all!!!

Hope all is well for everyone else, as for me I am going to go out tonight with one of my girl mates and probably get drunk!!!:punk:

Liz x

Hi honey :huglove:

Well.... if he does NOT come around - then you know it is HIS LOSS! I would say, if you do not hear from him *in any form* just forget about him! You NEVER know who you might meet at uni!~ And have a BLAST tonight with your friend.... just don't get too DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Hi honey :huglove:

Well.... if he does NOT come around - then you know it is HIS LOSS! I would say, if you do not hear from him *in any form* just forget about him! You NEVER know who you might meet at uni!~ And have a BLAST tonight with your friend.... just don't get too DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Yeah I know you are right but there was jus something about him, I had never fallen for a guy that quickly after meeting them and I dont know why I did now!!! I still have heard nothing and u r right i jus need to forget about him but it is easier said then done, Oh Holly why did I have to have a crish on him before I even got to know him properly, I wish I could jus turn back time and maybe have never met him, then I wouldnt be feeling so s**t now!!! yeah I will have a blast tonight and I will TRY not to get too drunk but I will probably be on here when I get home as pubs close at 11pm and u guys are still online then!!! but I am staying on here for a while yet!!!

:huglove:

Yeah I know you are right but there was jus something about him, I had never fallen for a guy that quickly after meeting them and I dont know why I did now!!! I still have heard nothing and u r right i jus need to forget about him but it is easier said then done, Oh Holly why did I have to have a crish on him before I even got to know him properly, I wish I could jus turn back time and maybe have never met him, then I wouldnt be feeling so s**t now!!! yeah I will have a blast tonight and I will TRY not to get too drunk but I will probably be on here when I get home as pubs close at 11pm and u guys are still online then!!! but I am staying on here for a while yet!!!

:huglove:

Are you serious, pubs close at 11???? OMG that is crazy!!!!! That is when they are just starting to JUMP around here! :roftl:

Are you serious, pubs close at 11???? OMG that is crazy!!!!! That is when they are just starting to JUMP around here! :roftl:

Yeah I know it is crazy but at the weekends some of them open later but not on weekdays!! :thumbdown: oh well I better start drinking early then :wink2:

Yeah I know it is crazy but at the weekends some of them open later but not on weekdays!! :thumbdown: oh well I better start drinking early then :wink2:

LOL!!!!! I can see you there at 4:00.... :cheers: come on... we only have 7 hours to go!!!!.......

LOL!!!!! I can see you there at 4:00.... :cheers: come on... we only have 7 hours to go!!!!.......

Lol, no not going out til 8pm, but have a nice bottle of vodka and some diet coke in the fridge jus calling my name, so it'll be drinking at home then finishing off at pub(s)!!!:wink2:

Lol, no not going out til 8pm, but have a nice bottle of vodka and some diet coke in the fridge jus calling my name, so it'll be drinking at home then finishing off at pub(s)!!!:wink2:

:lmao:

Is it calling you Kittie or Liz? :naughty: