WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol, I wanna join in (we would only be play fighting right? play fighting with Mika sounds fun:naughty: )

haha, once again, me to the rescue!

i'll be your knight in shining armor! ...or...princess in shiny silk? :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: i was absent so i am making it up, everyone got there grades back today. about 80% if not more of the class failed/ got F's

its not OUR fault he goes and puts 3 friggin chapters into ONE TEST and expects us to remember it all :thumbdown:

Yeah in one of my mocks once only one person passed everyone else got an 'f' or an ungraded (mine was ungraded cos I didnt sleep the night before at all so I kept falling asleep during it!)

I have to get up at 5:00 AM

Why do u have to get up so early? That is such a weird thought that if u were in England u wld be having to get up in 1 hour 40mins then!!!

Lol, I wanna join in (we would only be play fighting right? play fighting with Mika sounds fun:naughty: )

...thanks alot.... Nasty thoughts.....

that is ALL I needed before I go to bed.... :das: thoughts of 'play-fighting' MIKA.......

But, no I meant I would BEAT HIM UP, and down *SORRY* couldn't resist

:roftl: :roftl: i was absent so i am making it up, everyone got there grades back today. about 80% if not more of the class failed/ got F's

its not OUR fault he goes and puts 3 friggin chapters into ONE TEST and expects us to remember it all :thumbdown:

What are you worried about, HONOR STUDENT :mf_rosetinted:

...thanks alot.... Nasty thoughts.....

that is ALL I needed before I go to bed.... :das: thoughts of 'play-fighting' MIKA.......

But, no I meant I would BEAT HIM UP, and down *SORRY* couldn't resist

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Glad u saw what I meant? and now u have got even nastier thoughts in my head, I have way too dirtier mind for those sorts of comments!:naughty: !!

Why do u have to get up so early? That is such a weird thought that if u were in England u wld be having to get up in 1 hour 40mins then!!!

I always have to get up at 5:00..... I have to get the kids to the bus stop and then my job is over an hour away....

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Glad u saw what I meant? and now u have got even nastier thoughts in my head, I have way too dirtier mind for those sorts of comments!:naughty: !!

YOU and ME both!!!!

All I have to do is LOOK at Mika....

I wonder if he will be able to read it in my eyes?

Perhaps I should wear shades.... even though it will be night time! :lmao:

YOU and ME both!!!!

All I have to do is LOOK at Mika....

I wonder if he will be able to read it in my eyes?

Perhaps I should wear shades.... even though it will be night time! :lmao:

Lol, I know what u mean but i am so worried that when I actually meet him will freeze up or even worse start giggling like a little girl!!!

Do u know it is really strange, u can tell who is up at the mo by looking at the general chinwagging threads (australian thread, american thread, californian thread) No England ones, I wonder if any other mfcers from uk are still up?

Honour student??? wow, go Revica! That is impressive!:mf_lustslow:

:blush-anim-cl: nah, i gotta be one or im dead. My dad would kill me if i got a C, sigh, hes such a bastard, but, ohwell, i dont mind as much now that he goes to work in Conneticut so he has like and hour+ drive every day and i dont see him in the morning and not until around 8 o'clock :thumb_yello::bleh: