WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok ppl I need your help, I have this urge to do a bit of online shopping, partly because I want the hoosiers album and it is only £5.99 and partly cos I wanna get more cds/dvds so any reccomendations, I wanna get into other bands and see more films this year that I should see but jus never had the chance to. I am very open minded (yes back to that convo) and up for any suggestions, so anyone???

:blush-anim-cl: nah, i gotta be one or im dead. My dad would kill me if i got a C, sigh, hes such a bastard, but, ohwell, i dont mind as much now that he goes to work in Conneticut so he has like and hour+ drive every day and i dont see him in the morning and not until around 8 o'clock :thumb_yello::bleh:

Not cheese you bastard

We are going to SCARE the locals to death.....

they shall run with fear.... far far away from us.... and the LINE

good. :mf_rosetinted:

maybe my mom will runaway with them :thumbdown:

oh yah...i havent told you guys my moms lovely decision about the concert, have i :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I LOVE HER THE MOSTESTESTESTSESTSETESTETSETSTSETSETESTSETSETSETSETchicken

Oh come on now u r getting silly, you have now made me scroll the window sideways jus to see the whole page cos of ur text :thumbdown: roll on the next page so the window goes back to normal size!!!