London Meet Up Thread

Anzuzu

Hi everyone who's going to postponed gigs in London! :biggrin2:

I wanted to start a thread where we can discuss about meet ups in London in 25th and 26th February (before and after). :thumb_yello:

I was thinking that it would be nice to have some MFC meet up before the gigs. Most of us are going to London on Saturday or Sunday so it'll be great to organize something together. :partytime2:

What do you think? Let's share our thoughts! :punk:

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh I like the idea of going to a bar after the Hammersmith gig, I am in London 25th-29th and would love to meet up with ppl! We cld even ask Mika, the band and support act if they wanna come (it is always worth asking, even if they say no)

Great idea!

Thank you for starting this thread!:thumb_yello:

I will be in London the 24 to the 29, and going to all three gigs.

I’m so looking forward to meet you all again!

There will be over 50 MFCers, I think, to all the gigs. :naughty:

bar 38 can only go after apollo, cause it's too long from brixton, thought i'd love that, cause it's in my direction.

last time we had martin with us for some time, but it happened by chance. :wink2:

I'd not keep my hopes high for mika: I sense he'd go somewhere to party privately, if not home. :biggrin2:

bar 38 can only go after apollo, cause it's too long from brixton, thought i'd love that, cause it's in my direction.

last time we had martin with us for some time, but it happened by chance. :wink2:

I'd not keep my hopes high for mika: I sense he'd go somewhere to party privately, if not home. :biggrin2:

We could try to convince Mika and say it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to go out with so many fans from all over the world. :naughty:

Ooooh I like the idea of going to a bar after the Hammersmith gig, I am in London 25th-29th and would love to meet up with ppl! We cld even ask Mika, the band and support act if they wanna come (it is always worth asking, even if they say no)

I made sure Palladium knows about this, as they will be Mika's support act in Hammersmith. :thumb_yello:

marianne, i think mika's been invited plenty of time to any after show party and always refused.. we can try saying it's the end of the tour for europe for this year and blah blah blah, but I hardly think it'll work. he's no mercy :mf_rosetinted:

as for palladium, I'd be glad for ya, but rather mika or/and the band, or just mfc'ers for me. :wink2:

greta, there're still ticks for the 28th for sale! the trouble is the 25th. :boxed: I'm sorry, I had one, but I have already given it away. :boxed:

blackqueen, look forward to see ya again too! :wub2: dont worry, if ya bought ticks from the usual, trusted sellers, there won't be problems to collect them at the booth at venues. I agree it's more convenient and better to have them already with ya, but it'll be ok this way either. :wink2:

I know there are ticket on sale for the 28th, but I prefere to buy it from some british mfcr...coz in Italy there have been announced many postal and transports strikes that I don't think to receive the confirmation in time if I order it now:boxed: it has already happened to my italian friend jeyjen..