London Meet Up Thread

Anzuzu

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry yeah,I have quite a few different tickets for different people so get mixed up but yes I meant for 28th :naughty:

You scared me to death cause Rose has the ticket for the 26th for me !!!

And what pressie do you want to give to him ?

I've already made a pink scarf for him !:blush-anim-cl:

cool, I am looking forward to meeting you (which of course has to happen anyway as I have ur ticket for 26th) in fact I cannot wait to meet as many mfcers as I can as u all sound like really nice ppl, plus i need ppl around me in case we do meet the main man! I will hopefully have a pressie for him but I am worried I will suddenly come on all shy and nervous about giving it to him so I need ppl who will encourage me to go and give him pressie and maybe be with me when I do!!!:wink2:

Stick with me, you'll be alright. It's alright he doesn't bite.:roftl:

You scared me to death cause Rose has the ticket for the 26th for me !!!

And what pressie do you want to give to him ?

I've already made a pink scarf for him !:blush-anim-cl:

I'm not sure yet! I am still thinking about what to make! I am good at writing so I could write something for him but i need to think about it a bit more!!!

awww....the scarf sounds like a really cool pressie, dont worry I wont copy!!!:wub2:

I'm not sure yet! I am still thinking about what to make! I am good at writing so I could write something for him but i need to think about it a bit more!!!

awww....the scarf sounds like a really cool pressie, dont worry I wont copy!!!:wub2:

Writing hmm You can make a poster with your writing or you can buy a t-shirt and write something on it !

I want to make a pic of it but i don't have batteries !!!:sneaky2:

Writing hmm You can make a poster with your writing or you can buy a t-shirt and write something on it !

I want to make a pic of it but i don't have batteries !!!:sneaky2:

Take batteries out of a remote control :wink2: That is what I usually do!!!:thumb_yello:

Ok, I will follow the penguin :naughty: and would u really mind me tagging along after the gig when u talk to him???

You are more than welcome to hang out with me, I can even get Jemma to teach you some of her brilliant MFC songs.:wink2:

You are more than welcome to hang out with me, I can even get Jemma to teach you some of her brilliant MFC songs.:wink2:

Thankyou,you are so sweet! What time are u starting to queue at Hammersmith? I am hopefully starting around 2pm, so hopefully will get a good place in the venue!!!

Take batteries out of a remote control :wink2: That is what I usually do!!!:thumb_yello:

:yay: So soon! :yay:

And I still don't have even plane tickets. :naughty:

Haha thanks !!!Then how I'm gonna use the remote control to switch the channels ?:roftl:

Same here Nicole !!!!:naughty:

But I'm gonna have them next week !

Haha thanks !!!Then how I'm gonna use the remote control to switch the channels ?:roftl:

Same here Nicole !!!!:naughty:

But I'm gonna have them next week !

Me too! :thumb_yello: On Monday I hope! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm gonna fly with EasyJet this time. I am so broke. I hope it doesn't crash. :naughty:

Thankyou,you are so sweet! What time are u starting to queue at Hammersmith? I am hopefully starting around 2pm, so hopefully will get a good place in the venue!!!

Thats okay.

I might get there earlier than that, as last time people were queuing from 9am, not that I'll be there that early, but in the morning most likely.

When you get there, look out for me, not sure if Ill have the penguin on then, but if it's cold I certainly will. Just ask for the penguin, most people know who it is .

I'm gonna fly with EasyJet this time. I am so broke. I hope it doesn't crash. :naughty:

Well I hope then too !:blush-anim-cl:

No Easyjet !!:shocked: they lost a lot of luggage here last year before Christmas !!!

EasyJet are fine...pretty sure you won't crash!

Do you know how you're getting from the airport and where you're staying etc?

Don't forget I have your ticket!

Thats okay.

I might get there earlier than that, as last time people were queuing from 9am, not that I'll be there that early, but in the morning most likely.

When you get there, look out for me, not sure if Ill have the penguin on then, but if it's cold I certainly will. Just ask for the penguin, most people know who it is .

Cool, ok I will be with another mfcer as well (ellie13)! I am sure I'll be able to find u easily enough then:wink2:

omg,I getting so excited now, I have everything booked and I cannot wait less than 6 weeks to go!!!:wub2: