Howdy

bookwurm

Well, after being devastated that most of my friends don't know who Mika is, I decided I needed some Mika love support.

Lets see... I first heard Mika on the radio, and fell in love with Grace kelly. I didn't fully understand his wonderfullness until I saw his music video in the theatre, and fell in love with him. And then I was gone during the summer and I didn't have a way of keeping up with his developments until I got back in the fall, and about a month ago I bough his CD and I discovered Over My Shoulder, and that song just totally put me into a whole other level of Mika loving. I think I might be obsessed :hypo:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, after being devastated that most of my friends don't know who Mika is, I decided I needed some Mika love support.

Lets see... I first heard Mika on the radio, and fell in love with Grace kelly. I didn't fully understand his wonderfullness until I saw his music video in the theatre, and fell in love with him. And then I was gone during the summer and I didn't have a way of keeping up with his developments until I got back in the fall, and about a month ago I bough his CD and I discovered Over My Shoulder, and that song just totally put me into a whole other level of Mika loving. I think I might be obsessed :hypo:

Welcome to the family! :naughty:

Have fun! :wink2: