Mikagasmic pics - Chapter 7

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

does anyone know where this is from? like what time?

mika22.jpg

I'm not sure when it's from, but because it's a picture from V festival, I'm guessing it's from around that time. (Mika's birthday)

They could've just used the picture though

oh thanks i like you too!!!:blush-anim-cl:

oh, you weren't talking about me, right?:boxed::naughty:

You too!:wub2::naughty:

there is a lot of negativity on mika fan club lately

can you just stop talking about saranayde for 5 minutes?! :thumbdown:

maybe i just go to the wrong threads but none of you people that are being so rude even know her... it's just not right.

Thank you, exactly what I was thinking.

does anyone know where this is from? like what time?

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z196/mikalover174/MIKA/mika22.jpg

I have no idea, but I'd love a translation.

The one with the beanie is so funny! Not even Mika can work that look.:bleh:

oh my :wub2: mika and hats are my favorite thing in this world :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

megan how long does the email for the video siggie take cuz it has been for days and i still didnt get it:blink:

and to not go off topic here is a pic of mika that we can all swoon over hehehe (or some of us will get really jealous of the big girl *cough me cough*) but i have always wondered where this pic was and if there is a video cuz me and ada were talking about it and we never get this question answered! please if you know a video that had this infamous kiss please please post it!

mikaandbiggirlkissing.jpg

megan how long does the email for the video siggie take cuz it has been for days and i still didnt get it:blink:

and to not go off topic here is a pic of mika that we can all swoon over hehehe (or some of us will get really jealous of the big girl *cough me cough*) but i have always wondered where this pic was and if there is a video cuz me and ada were talking about it and we never get this question answered! please if you know a video that had this infamous kiss please please post it!

mikaandbiggirlkissing.jpg

if i'm not wrong, it was at hammersmith, and i think theres a vid, someone made a thread of it some time ago.

if i'm wrong please someone correct me!