avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:naughty: actually is our boy..a real Casanova:D

the screencap is from the nrj backstage...click on the couple {ihih}http://www.nrj.fr/music/interviews/0/nma-2008-stars-recompensees-reportage-video-dans-coulisses-55072.html

THanks for posting!

That was so funny!

Mika: I speak french (with french accent)

Rihanna: Yeah I can tell

:lmao:

Mika's so silly:naughty:

THanks for posting!

That was so funny!

Mika: I speak french (with french accent)

Rihanna: Yeah I can tell

:lmao:

Mika's so silly:naughty:

She actually seems like she doesn't really like him... At least I think so. Like when he leans her head on his, she pulls her away, and she just acts kinda distant. But maybe I'm reading way too much into it or just hoping for something :naughty:

She actually seems like she doesn't really like him... At least I think so. Like when he leans her head on his, she pulls her away, and she just acts kinda distant. But maybe I'm reading way too much into it or just hoping for something :naughty:

Well she probably didn't know him that well so when he did that she probably just freaked out a little - I probably would've done the same thing if I wasn't an obsessed fan :naughty:

Well she probably didn't know him that well so when he did that she probably just freaked out a little - I probably would've done the same thing if I wasn't an obsessed fan :naughty:

but even if you're not a fan..........

he's so pretty