Mikagasmic pics - Chapter 7

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

now i hate her more! haha..but i dun realy think mika and rihanna really have something going on for eachother,i mean,it was probably just for the cameras.could be possible rite?(trying to calm myself down,haha)

why not? he can hug fans, kiss big girl :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

he's quite a passionate person :wink2:

*runs after with you-don't-want-to-know-what in her hand*

No, but seriously. It's not only me. :naughty:

Right? :blink:

yeah....hate the girls next to him, hate the men who fight for the award in the same catergory with him...hate ppl who win over him...:sweatdrop:

haha....sometimes i feel bad too

but he's always the BEST to me :roftl: :roftl:

nice video!thanks for sharing with us!he's such a cutie,isn't he???I bet that the other members of the band were laughing in the meantime...:naughty:

ur welcome...I know...hahahahaha, I had a good laugh when I saw the video...he is just great

So just because I have to put my two cents in on the Rihanna pics....:naughty:

Fear not, jealous fangirls. She is so not into him, and it's obvious in the way she backed away almost immediately after he leaned in next her. I have to admit, I would've done the same. Some people are touchy, feely types that have no problem making physical contact with others. Mika is obviously a toucher. Rihanna isn't. If he'd done that to me, I'd have tried to be a bit more tactful about backing away than she was, but I'd still be freaked out. He totally invaded her personal space.

Mika, you should have asked her first.:thumbdown:

Fear not, jealous fangirls. She is so not into him, and it's obvious in the way she backed away almost immediately after he leaned in next her. I have to admit, I would've done the same. Some people are touchy, feely types that have no problem making physical contact with others. Mika is obviously a toucher. Rihanna isn't. If he'd done that to me, I'd have tried to be a bit more tactful about backing away than she was, but I'd still be freaked out. He totally invaded her personal space.

:naughty:

I agree, well said :thumb_yello:

You must give Mika some good relation/love-advices, serious:lmao:

:naughty:

Are you? :mf_rosetinted:

Just kidding.

You can say, I've realized that not everyone likes Meeks. :blush-anim-cl:

So that helps me understand. :roftl:

Exactly.:naughty:

He's definitely one of the most attractive men I've ever seen, but I'm rather shy and just don't like it when strangers get too close without warning. After his gig in LA last June, I got to talk to him. He admired my necklace and reached out and touched it and my face was just :blink: . I thought, "Hey, that's rather close to my chest and I don't know you, buddy."

But then I gave him a hug and we took a picture together and all was forgiven.:wub2: