• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know lol...I love that pic of me and him:wub2:

I'm about 5'3

but if you look, he's not exactly standing straigh:roftl: You'll love it when he leans in to talk to you, because you're not eye level obviously...so sweet:blush-anim-cl:

I'm about 5'11 I think. No leaning in for me I think... damn it. :naughty:

I know lol...I love that pic of me and him:wub2:

I'm about 5'3

but if you look, he's not exactly standing straigh:roftl: You'll love it when he leans in to talk to you, because you're not eye level obviously...so sweet:blush-anim-cl:

I so want to have my pic with him! and smell his armpit! lol ( as thats where my head would be, like you) but its going to get so hard to do that now isn't it? when was your photo taken? I hate you!!!!!! ( not really :roftl: )

I so want to have my pic with him! and smell his armpit! lol ( as thats where my head would be, like you) but its going to get so hard to do that now isn't it? when was your photo taken? I hate you!!!!!! ( not really :roftl: )

lol

well, that pic was taken last june right after I met him:wub2:

I don't mind the car ones, bt still prefer him now, maybe cause I'm older and it doesn't feel so bad to fancy him so much!! lol:naughty:

that reminds me of when my mother said that she felt filthy after the mika gig :naughty: she feels that her thoughts should be illegal haha

lol

well, that pic was taken last june right after I met him:wub2:

I still hate you!!! LOL:roftl: (not really):roftl: My aim is to meet him this year, I missed my chance TWICE last year, I was so stupid! but I just don't think it will happen now, and it makes me so sad....................:doh:

19th November at the Manchester gig!

Treasure that! I saw him in Nov at Plymouth just before he cancelled London, but had to get home as I had a lift so no hanging around after gig!:thumbdown: Glastonbury Festival he walked by me quite close but I wasn't "into" him so much then and just said "look theres Mika":doh: and T4 on the beach, when he was actually in my hometown and I was away on holiday, AND my hubby could of got backstage passes as he deals with health and safety aspects of T4. I could really kick myself now!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown: but maybe 3rd gig lucky! who knows???