Mikagasmic pics - Chapter 7

avoca

Me too!

(lurking..:naughty: )

Security were a pain that night weren't they.

Hello!

Yes, I felt like shouting at the main security guy! He was just so mean!

Treasure that! I saw him in Nov at Plymouth just before he cancelled London, but had to get home as I had a lift so no hanging around after gig!:thumbdown: Glastonbury Festival he walked by me quite close but I wasn't "into" him so much then and just said "look theres Mika":doh: and T4 on the beach, when he was actually in my hometown and I was away on holiday, AND my hubby could of got backstage passes as he deals with health and safety aspects of T4. I could really kick myself now!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown: but maybe 3rd gig lucky! who knows???

I will! I won't forget it although I regret not speaking to him! I missed my train home because I waited so long!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

does anyone know why he's not letting photo's be taken with him anymore. Well apart from those lucky enough to be Lollipop Girl.

I mean me personally I really don't want one as I always end up cropping myself out of them (I'm a big girl who doesn't think she's beautiful :()

Seems abit mean to those who have waited and would like a pic with him.

Even Franz let fans take pics with them and they've been around for years now.

Me too!

(lurking..:naughty: )

Security were a pain that night weren't they.

Hi Gat! What you donig on here?? (as if I didn't know!!!)

did you meet him too???

better put a pic on.................any will do.....won't it??:thumb_yello:

mika-2.jpg

Oldie but classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

Hello!

Yes, I felt like shouting at the main security guy! He was just so mean!

I will! I won't forget it although I regret not speaking to him! I missed my train home because I waited so long!

I regret not forcing more words out too - my mind went blank, I was so in awe of him :naughty: .

I regret not forcing more words out too - my mind went blank, I was so in awe of him :naughty: .

I know I would be exactly the same! my mouth wouldn't work with my brain, and I would just end up looking stupid! but I would accept that for just 10 seconds with him

:starwars:

Don't u just hate him sometimes!!

Hi Gat! What you donig on here?? (as if I didn't know!!!)

Hi, I'm having a sneaky peak while the husband is snoozing in front of MOTD :naughty:

Ahhhhhh! So much regret! I intend to plan what to say next time! :naughty:

I hope there is a next time. At the moment I feel as if I won't ever meet him again cause i bet the next time he comes to Manc it'll be MEN Arena and I doubt you can meet the artists outside of there...

Hope I'm wrong

*looks for pic to post*

Hi, I'm having a sneaky peak while the husband is snoozing in front of MOTD :naughty:

I hope there is a next time. At the moment I feel as if I won't ever meet him again cause i bet the next time he comes to Manc it'll be MEN Arena and I doubt you can meet the artists outside of there...

Hope I'm wrong

*looks for pic to post*

I hope it isn't there! You wouldn't get anywhere near him! I don't like big crowds!

Ahhhhhh! So much regret! I couldn't look him in the eye either! What is wrong with me? I intend to plan what to say next time! :naughty:

I bet you still can't say it!? I know what I want to say (and Gat its not Dirty!) but I just know it won't come out as planned, more like," Hi Mika........blah, blah, yes, love, LICM,then.....................................just open mouth!:thumbdown: Why does he do this to me?

I bet you still can't say it!? I know what I want to say (and Gat its not Dirty!) but I just know it won't come out as planned, more like," Hi Mika........blah, blah, yes, love, LICM,then.....................................just open mouth!:thumbdown: Why does he do this to me?

You're probably right! :naughty:

mikathrone.jpg

When he'd signed my stuff I wanted to say so much to him...but all I could squeeze out of my mouth was 'Thanks Mika' :wub2:

I was so pathetic!!!

mikamanchester019.jpg

Aww that's him just after I uttered those words. Wish he'd had his hood down and curls on show!!

When he'd signed my stuff I wanted to say so much to him...but all I could squeeze out of my mouth was 'Thanks Mika' :wub2:

I was so pathetic!!!

mikamanchester019.jpg

Aww that's him just after I uttered those words. Wish he'd had his hood down and curls on show!!

At least you managed something! Great pic! I couldn't take one because I couldn't feel my fingers! It was freezing!

I was so pathetic!!!

mikamanchester019.jpg

Aaw! Lovely pic! :wub2:

I was so pathetic!!!

mikamanchester019.jpg

Awwwwww! he looks cute.................but he could have a paper bag on his head if it meant I could meet him just once,:roftl: :roftl: lol

I just feel so bad sometimes for missing "my" chance (I have it bad tonight!)

:thumb_yello:

When I spoke to him - to give him the petition book - I

started prattling on a whole load of rubbish about how he could

check all the names, they were authentic etc!!!! :(

Felt like a right fool afterwards!!! :boxed:

I've watched it lots of times ...it was very sweet :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

He paid a lot of attention to the book, he cared :wink2:

You did good :thumb_yello: