Mikagasmic pics - Chapter 7

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wink2: I suppose that this is appropiate for this thread....

My "topless Grace Kelly" video from Dusseldorf....:das: Remember, Niki?

I don't think he's ever done it before or again, to sing a whole song topless like that...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GK5j6o-gU-A

We were lucky to witness it, and from so close up too:naughty:Sure this must count as a historical moment, no?

That's really great !!!:wink2::shocked:

Lucky you indeed :naughty:

Thanks..........I am optimistic and I hope it will happen sometime......................:wub2:

772bcu5.jpg

My psychic powers tell me you will be lucky on or around the 28th February :wink2:

If it's after midnight when you meet him you could even ask him to marry you!!!! (Leap year).

:roftl: Go on. You will, you will.:naughty:

My psychic powers tell me you will be lucky on or around the 28th February :wink2:

If it's after midnight when you meet him you could even ask him to marry you!!!! (Leap year).

:roftl: Go on. You will, you will.:naughty:

Ha Ha I soooooooooooooooooooo wish that would come true, I will wait around until after midnight just to ask him,(stuff my hubby, he already knows I love Mika more than him:roftl: ). My son had a fortune cookie the other day(chinese new year stuff at school) he gave it to me and it said..."A current project(my Mika T shirt I'm making for the 28th)will bring you great recognition. So maybe all my dreams will come true..........................:wub2: or maybe not..........:thumbdown:

2mesv15sm3.jpg

greta that pic is really strange!!! He looks plastic :boxed:

But hey - thanks...:wink2:

Ha Ha I soooooooooooooooooooo wish that would come true, I will wait around until after midnight just to ask him,(stuff my hubby, he already knows I love Mika more than him:roftl: ). My son had a fortune cookie the other day(chinese new year stuff at school) he gave it to me and it said..."A current project(my Mika T shirt I'm making for the 28th)will bring you great recognition. So maybe all my dreams will come true..........................:wub2: or maybe not..........:thumbdown:

Oh dear, pity the poor men in our lives. Mine is the same - resigned. :naughty:

And the fortune cookies do not lie; I have high hopes for you and I will want every gory detail!!!!

greta that pic is really strange!!! He looks plastic :boxed:

But hey - thanks...:wink2:

yep..strange sweat in a sculpt body:mf_lustslow:

better with the shirt {a bit unbuttoned}on, innit?

maybe he uses too body lotions..:naughty:

You know everything, and you have everything.

At the moment I love you to bits.

I've been living in the Mikagasmic threads the last few days. I started at 7 and am now nearly at the end of 2. One more to go. :punk:

Considering you're the one who posts most pics and gets rid of horrid watermarks my computer is overflowing with Mika-loveliness.

Me likes you, me does. :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

I don't think my computer will though. I had one folder that has or had 2,000 pics in it and I have 2 Mika folders :blink:

You're so kind! :blush-anim-cl: