Mikagasmic pics - Chapter 7

avoca

zl69zm.jpg

:wub2: :wub2:

he looks gorgeous as usual but i think his accessories are too much

the neckerchief and the belt are unnecessary

simple is beautiful

i love his vest and necklace and how he matches with black and white color!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

i'm the exact opposite of you :wub2: the accessories all over the place are my favorite part! the scarf, necklaces, bracelet, shoes, vest EVERYTHING'S AMAZING!!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love how his outfit was casual. There was no $2,000 jacket with $1,000 pants and jewelry worth up to $10,000.

Just an outfit... put together... plain and simple. :original:

He actually mentioned something about it being very expensive but because he wore them to the Grammys he got to keep everything.

http://www.tvguide.com/special/grammys2008/videos.aspx

gr01.jpg

gr02.jpg

gr03.jpg

gr04.jpg

gr05.jpg

gr06.jpg

He actually mentioned something about it being very expensive but because he wore them to the Grammys he got to keep everything.

So, I stand corrected... so I'll just say that I liked how his outfit looks more casual and nothing insanely blingy or to the extreme. :original:

I'm trying to rewatch the video because it looked like someone in the background walked by with some yellow antennae thing on their head. :blink:

So, I stand corrected... so I'll just say that I liked how his outfit looks more casual and nothing insanely blingy or to the extreme. :original:

I'm just relieved he decided to forgo the granny curls and the creamsicle velvet jackets.

hahaha, i love how you notice such things, jen. :roftl:

:roftl: Thanks. I notice too much random detail sometimes. :naughty:

1:01 wtf is that costume? I was right and wasn't just seeing things haha!

I'm just relieved he decided to forgo the granny curls and the creamsicle velvet jackets.

Bet it must have felt good to not have his hair done again for the millionth time. It's pretty nice to let your hair breathe once in a while. I'm not complaining about what he wears though, he can pretty much pull anything off but for the Grammy's it's nice to see someone look more casual.

hummm...yummy yummy....

what can i say to him???:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

haha, i really think the presenter is taller than him!!!

and he always has something .. different to say......:naughty:

how's the special of joni's dress?

and u know what???

actually im looking for this type of necklace for so long!!!!!!!

and fail to find any similar.......

ei050614115.jpg

gr01.jpg

gr02.jpg

gr03.jpg

gr04.jpg

gr05.jpg

gr06.jpg

OMG!! I have died and gone to heaven...............................yet again! Wow I love him in this outfit, think the scarf is a bit over the top, but love the hair, glad it was natural this time.:wub2:

He looks even cuter on the video!! I want him to come round for a cup of tea and a chocolate biscuit.:cool::wub2:

What video where???

(Forgive me, I've just woken up, and I'm trying to play Mastermind with my son whilst simultaneously perving on here, which leaves no time for searching threads :roftl: )

yes, he mentioned that. which i found really hilarious, as opposed to the whole "my pants are dior, my earrings chanel, my shoes .." of the other celebs there . :roftl:

sooooooo NOT E... :naughty:

Silk scarves are always "in" and a special way and to dress up any outfit and pull it together, or add a touch of sophistication or just the right splash of color:cool:

You are sooooooo right, but then he would look amazing in anything wouldn't he? even a bin bag!! LOL

This one Gat:wub2: How cool is he??????

Thaaaanks!:wub2:

He is so cute. I love when he steps up to his full height and suddenly towers over the interviewer. I guess he isn't used to looking up to many people!

Hope he diddn't get thrown out for stalking Joni Mitchell and her dress :naughty: